Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They deserve it more than anyone ever"
"Steevie deserves it, one of the best midfielders ever"
"Football is the winner here"
"Liverpool magically win league title for 96 hillsborough victims"
"Master tactician Rodgers wins title on shoestring budget"

You knows it.

Have you been reading today's daily mail? , because theirs an article listing all of those reasons for neutrals supporting Liverpool

Reactions: RED
It's not the fact that ANOTHER team's won the league, it's how, in general, THAT teams fan's behave Mikey.

They always end up landing on their feet while we always end up messing things up

It's bloody infuriating

I hate myself for it FFS. I should just be happy that we're doing well, but I can't. I've had the hump all day about it

Arsenal, Chelsea and City have plenty of knobs supporting them as well like. I'd be annoyed by the Gooner mutants celebrating an impending title win.

Thin end of the wedge mate.

They'll no doubt dig up the bitterest of them all - St. John.

KKK will be everywhere, there'll be documentaries, re-written histories, they'll no doubt want Shark nose to be canonised.

I'm off to live up a tree in the Borneo rain forest for a month or so.

Urggh celebrity kopites... it will be boss if not only Chelsea beat them, but we hand the title to Chelsea by beating City.

Urggh celebrity kopites... it will be boss if not only Chelsea beat them, but we hand the title to Chelsea by beating City.
I'd love it to go to the last day and Howard Webb gives the skunks a last minute penalty for Skrtel farting in the general vicinity of Remy.

#poetic

They always end up landing on their feet while we always end up messing things up

It's bloody infuriating

I hate myself for it FFS. I should just be happy that we're doing well, but I can't. I've had the hump all day about it

Arsenal, Chelsea and City have plenty of knobs supporting them as well like. I'd be annoyed by the Gooner mutants celebrating an impending title win.

Hahaha ! It might never happen Mikey...one thing's for sure though, I'm glad that our fans generally have a sense of sportsmanship and don't cry penalty en masse like sheep every time the ball goes into the opposition area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back