Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn managed it I suppose. Dalglish's biggest achievement that, but at least his players pulled together. Liverpool have been gifted this. But hey, it was gonna happen at some point if they keep ploughing all that money in from their replica kit buying beauts.

Money talks in this game and they're up there with Chelsea and City for having to resort to buying the title. If we ever do it again, I'd hate for it to be like that.

Oh God no mate, that could be plausible, there's been too many penalty decisions and dodgy stuff happen this season, I can see why people are questionning it.

But Liverpool, LOL, yes LIVERPOOL claiming FA and media conspiracy is brilliant. I nearly laughed my cock off.

Unbelievable mate, really is. Oh my! Still, its good we've got some solace with fellow Evertonians in here though mate. Phew.
Indeed. Solace.

Blackburn managed it I suppose. Dalglish's biggest achievement that, but at least his players pulled together. Liverpool have been gifted this. But hey, it was gonna happen at some point if they keep ploughing all that money in from their replica kit buying beauts.

Money talks in this game and they're up there with Chelsea and City for having to resort to buying the title. If we ever do it again, I'd hate for it to be like that.
I guess that kind of rationale also offers a kind of therapeutic solace.

10 wins on the run mate, good chance tehyll go 2014 unbeaten, difficult to say theyhve been gifted it

plus they havent even won it yet. all they need is to lose once or draw twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back