Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

liverpool-banner.png

The Malaysian reds are hard core , rumour was the plane was heading for old Trafford

Each one tooled up to the max.

And hopefully a couple of takeaway menus in the back pocket as well.

*runs*

Agreed fully mate. The bit where Dalglish was championing their cause of falling victim to some sort of FA agenda was tremendous viewing. The t shirt bit was my favourite though, who endorses racists these days?
Indeed. I guess when fans are irate about something it's natural to lash out at a higher authority in order to rationalise the reality of what's happening. The FA delivering the league to Anfield for corporate expediency is the best I've read.

Indeed. I guess when fans are irate about something it's natural to lash out at a higher authority in order to rationalise the reality of what's happening. The FA delivering the league to Anfield for corporate expediency is the best I've read.

Oh God no mate, that could be plausible, there's been too many penalty decisions and dodgy stuff happen this season, I can see why people are questionning it.

But Liverpool, LOL, yes LIVERPOOL claiming FA and media conspiracy is brilliant. I nearly laughed my cock off.

Unbelievable mate, really is. Oh my! Still, its good we've got some solace with fellow Evertonians in here though mate. Phew.

Amazing how a team with such an average side has won the title. Even his summer signings Aspas and alberto havent featured because they are pap. I said it last time and I'll say it again, it's a perfect storm for the platinum toothed one. All the omens have went their way. It won't last into next season.

Reactions: RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back