Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liverpool + City win their next 2 games, then us taking anything of city will confirm them as champions as they don't play til monday at Palace.

Mourinho :"congratulations to Mike Riley for deciding the title race"

He's just accused the refs of handing Liverpool the title
i would feel sorry for any other manager in the league but not him. plays terrible football and manages to bottle it against fcking sunderland. [Poor language removed] him,hope he gets punished for it.
and good luck to fellow blues who have to deal with rs fans. hope we get fourth.

Reactions: RED

Bet he doesn't get fined for it and it gets forgotten about.

The FA won't to draw any attention to his remarks.
Correct mate. Which is why they'll forget Mourinho...for now....then hit Chelsea with a couple more outrageous decisions next season.

They are bent as a nine bob note.

Correct mate. Which is why they'll forget Mourinho...for now....then hit Chelsea with a couple more outrageous decisions next season.

They are bent as a nine bob note.

I probably mentioned before that i thought this whole conspiracy stuff was a load of bollocks but i can't deny now that the evidence does keep adding up.

They've had pretty much everything go their way since Christmas.

I probably mentioned before that i thought this whole conspiracy stuff was a load of bollocks but i can't deny now that the evidence does keep adding up.

They've had pretty much everything go their way since Christmas.
The stuff that happened at OT with the three pens, Chelsea experiencing that level of officiating tonight, a side like City with their high profile being denied two clear penalties against liverpool.....that is extraordinary - it simply doesn't happen in a period of a few weeks and all benefitting one club.

They've been thrown over the line and it's all for very logical reasons when you consider the PL as an industry...which is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back