Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trolling...100% trolling. And he knows only Evertonians and Man U fans will really bite.

He's not like. He just consistently chats horrendous balls and believes it. He embodies the most cringeworthy characteristics in a fair few of their supporters.

He's very humble apparently. He said so the other day.

I suppose there's one possible silver lining (though I wouldn't count on it): if they land the title at long last they might start to relax and not try as hard to show what a big club they are (always a tall order for them in recent years despite the kings ransom spent on players). Not having the weight of United pressing down on them and grinding them into the dust might make them a bit less agitated.

Hearing them invent a david vs goliath scenario about beating the moneyed clubs and they're relative paupers.

Lord take me now!

Rodgers: "Players like Joe Allen go for £40m". lol Christ.

Even today only a handful of players have gone for more than £40m.

They are Gareth Bale, Ronaldo, Zlatan, Kaka, Cavani, Falco, Torres, Neymar and Zidane.

I know i'm just a bitter blue but it can't just be we bitters who'd think Allen's name would look a touch incongruous among that list.

I expect it's Brent displaying his great man management skills by talking him up, knowing he'll be needed for the next 3 matches but it's still ridiculous.

And I just saw a pig fly past my window. If they win the league we will never hear the last of 'Istanbul 2013-2014' and it will be in every World Cup commentary. The whole British football viewing public will have to suffer their 'incredible win against all the odds' during the world cup. And when England don't win the world cup, the recriminations against Hodgson for not playing 'the backbone of the English champions Johnson, Henderson, Sterling, Flanaghan, Sturridge and the best 'controlling midfielder in Europe' Stevie Me'.

I'm genuinely surprised that Igor Biscan hasn't already got his own talk show on BT Sport/Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back