Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave it.

What's you're problem? Red is not a WUM, has been civil since joining and isn't patronising or insulting.

Most of us here have both red and blue in our families. All this vitriol from some blues is revolting.

To all the people on here that swear at and insult reds all the time, go and say it to one of you're 'Kopite' family members and see how many more Xmas cards you get.

It's football, not warfare.
I have neither swore at or insulted anybody on here ever, and if you read some of his posts to me he did use the word "stupid". I believe I asked a perfectly legitimate question on why, he joined about the time liverpool were top of the league, and not at any time before.

I have neither swore at or insulted anybody on here ever, and if you read some of his posts to me he did use the word "stupid". I believe I asked a perfectly legitimate question on why, he joined about the time liverpool were top of the league, and not at any time before.
Does it matter when someone joined? Why do you need to know?

No you're right it doesn't matter, but it does matter when I'm being accused swearing and of being insulting. However this is an arguament I won't win so I'm out.
Thanks.

You'll also find that I was referring to the everyone in general, rather than you personally, when I said "To all the people on here that swear at and insult reds all the time".

That's everyone, not you personally.

When we do get red wind ups here, the thing to do is report it, and not get sucked in. All you do then is help them play the game. Report it and we can deal with it.

Thanks.

You'll also find that I was referring to the everyone in general, rather than you personally, when I said "To all the people on here that swear at and insult reds all the time".

That's everyone, not you personally.

When we do get red wind ups here, the thing to do is report it, and not get sucked in. All you do then is help them play the game. Report it and we can deal with it.
As far as I was concerned there was nothing to report concerning Red. ;)

Ha Ha Ha. These Kopites are drunk on a bit of success.

That galoot Henderson is now Patrick Viera.

I just can't get my head around it. Why has everyone gotta be 'best in der world at sideways passing lad' 'best engine in world football kidder' 'the welsh Xavi' 'Future england captain, no doubt' ETC, ETC.

Why can't they just be a decent player???

I just can't get my head around it. Why has everyone gotta be 'best in der world at sideways passing lad' 'best engine in world football kidder' 'the welsh Xavi' 'Future england captain, no doubt' ETC, ETC.

Because they play for the 'best' team in the world so they have to be world beaters. They buy duffers, for millions, that can't play and have the 'greatest' manager that can make any player 'better' to become the 'best'. Deary me, it seems that you haven't been paying attention and read the script. The only way England will fail to win the world cup will be down to the manager because he wont start Johnson, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Sturridge and Flanaghan.

Future captain mate. Gerrard is captain and is playing DM now which will apparently extend his career, so he'll have the armband for the next 3 world cups.
I know your on a bit of wind up here, and a decent one, henderson, sterling and flanaghan will plateu out to be average prem players, henderson especially will be embarassing in brazil where his duties will include more than running around

Because they have to have it acknowledged by EVERY person in the country that everything about them is the best. Best players, best manager, best fans, best songs, best banners, best team loved by the neutrals (the best neutrals, of course, not your bog standard neutral...no sireebob). They're scouring every forum in the land right now trying to evangelize amongst the natives. I can never remember United fans going to the trouble...or Arsenal or Chelsea for that matter.

But everything has to be the biggest and best - and agreed upon as being the biggest and best - with this lot. They're basically the Texans of English football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back