Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the mask will start slipping the closer they get to winning the league. Then we will see their true motives for signing up on here. I predict an interesting summer on GoT if the Devils spawn win it.

Sorry if I'm still being a bit stupid, but you still haven't answered why it took until December for you to join the site. I'll tell you the reason I think you're here at this time is because the rs are top, and you are all here to gloat or patronise. If Everton were top I'd be on here celebrating with fellow Evertonians not asking rival fans what they thought of our players. In future when new members joins and ask me how to be a condescending little WUM i'll direct them to you and your fellow rs fans.
Do not lump me in with your stereotypical views. You will never see me gloat. At the time, I joined forums for all of our rivals for the reason stated above. It is only here that I have been asked your ridiculous question repeatedly. If you don't believe it, that's your problem.

Do not lump me in with your stereotypical views. You will never see me gloat. At the time, I joined forums for all of our rivals for the reason stated above. It is only here that I have been asked your ridiculous question repeatedly. If you don't believe it, that's your problem.
No I don't believe you, and I certainly don't have a problem with not believing a rs supporter.

Well instead of trying to wind me up, why don't you just look at my past posts? I'm sure that will calm you down.
If I wanted to read the views of the rs I would sign up to a liiverpool football club forum. However I don't care about their views on our players so i won't bother, thanks.

If I wanted to read the views of the rs I would sign up to a liiverpool football club forum. However I don't care about their views on our players so i won't bother, thanks.
I was referring to the gloating and winding up. You won't find any.

Give it time mate. Why were you not bothered about our opinions on your players last season though?
Tbh I regret not signing up at the start of the season, but I didn't know about GOT. But reading back through the posts is very interesting. How opinions change. Henderson is prob the biggest change. I was just reading through the Liverpool thread on Online Arsenal and it went from Henderson can't kick a ball to Henderson is the future England captain in about 20 pages (about 6 months). That's remarkable.

The RS are on here to gloat because they are going to finish above us this season. They have always gloated and rubbed our noses in it when they have done better than us. They hated us in the 1980s because we started to challenge their 'right' to win the league. They couldn't contain themselves when they won their first European Cup. In the infamous words of Emelyn Hughes, 'Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic' that was the last time they claimed winning a trophy was 'good for the city'.. So much for Klanleader King Kenny's 'we are always humble in victory'. They are as 'gracious' in defeat as they are 'humble' in victory. Five times springs to mind.

There is an element of cockiness now that they think they are 'assured' of winning the league. They want us in the Champions League as much as they want Manu to exist and remind them that they haven't won the league as many times as them. They are as sincere about wanting us in the Champions League as they are about their 'sporting' gestures towards any opposition that stands in their way of 'greatness' and 'reclaiming' their 'natural birthright' to winning the league. If they win the league there will be an Echo comment that LFC 'won it despite THE witch hunt'. God help the football public if they win the league.

This RED fella seems sound enough to be fair. Seems to get that this is an Everton forum anyway. Not sure about some of the others like.

No I don't believe you, and I certainly don't have a problem with not believing a rs supporter.
Just leave it.

What's you're problem? Red is not a WUM, has been civil since joining and isn't patronising or insulting.

Most of us here have both red and blue in our families. All this vitriol from some blues is revolting.

To all the people on here that swear at and insult reds all the time, go and say it to one of your 'Kopite' family members and see how many more Xmas cards you get.

It's football, not warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back