Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the history walken is there to see..you finished above us 2 seasons on the run didnt you..yet no c/l or even europa still...dont know what sychophants are but obviously you arent one of them..still most of your mates gave him 11 yrs of relative peace whilst also paying him one of the best salaries in the prem.he then ran his term out leaving you all saying wtf...was in majorca at the time it happened and even those most closest to him didnt even know about utd...how sly is that mate..

the history walken is there to see..you finished above us 2 seasons on the run didnt you..yet no c/l or even europa still...dont know what sychophants are but obviously you arent one of them..still most of your mates gave him 11 yrs of relative peace whilst also paying him one of the best salaries in the prem.he then ran his term out leaving you all saying wtf...was in majorca at the time it happened and even those most closest to him didnt even know about utd...how sly is that mate..
I'd like to think people remember what happened two years ago. What do we owe him for playing like he had no idea United were coming for him and letting his contract run down so as to avoid having to pay compensation? One must assume Kenwright offered him a contract extension at some point.

chico.its not a happy ending yet so why say life goes on because you now have roberto.you stuck with moyes for 11 yrs because he always kept you almost there..will you therefore be happy with more of the same for the next 11 yrs..its almost still moyes team in a way because roberto has hardly been given any money yet.lets hope then that roberto has been working hard to identify some new talent for next season..kone and the giant seemed a bad start for me.and even i could have identified a 33 yr old barry as a good replacement for an almost non existant gibson.good as he is fergie is no dope to offload him to yous.the money in for fellaini though reminds me of the old saying.....what happened to the arteta money bill.....

Oh well guess were gonna have to suffer with a classy, elequent spanish maestro whilst that other lot enjoy their classy adulterous tranny banger

Funny thing is im pretty sure around jan last year they were calling for him and the owners out

moyeslovechild..bout time you changed that name btw..however nothing funny about other fans joining a great forum in my eyes.sometimes different opinions can sway some biased opinions of regulars and overall helps the forum or at least genarates further debate..being a red i try to only concentrate on everton because after all it is your forum...

Is this kopite question time like?

When someone comes on here to self proclaim they're sound then rub our nose in about any little thing, you know they're a truly poor wind up.

"YEAH IM A SOUND FOOTY SUPPORTER LAD YEAH LOVE EVERTON SHAME THEY HAVENT WON ANYTHING FOR SO LONG AND PITY YOU HAD MOYES DOING NOTHING FOR YOU AND SHAME YOU HAVE NO MONEY BUT YEAH IM SOUND LAD AND EVERTON ARE ALRIGHT JUST OUR PLUCKY LITTLE BROTHERS LAD BUT ITS SOUND LAD"

Oh well guess were gonna have to suffer with a classy, elequent spanish maestro whilst that other lot enjoy their classy adulterous tranny banger

Funny thing is im pretty sure around jan last year they were calling for him and the owners out
A very small number of the support were questioning Rodgers in the early days. But most realised it was a transitional time and signs of progress were being witnessed. His business in that January window was as good as anything I've known in terms of value and quality.

chico.its not a happy ending yet so why say life goes on because you now have roberto.you stuck with moyes for 11 yrs because he always kept you almost there..will you therefore be happy with more of the same for the next 11 yrs..its almost still moyes team in a way because roberto has hardly been given any money yet.lets hope then that roberto has been working hard to identify some new talent for next season..kone and the giant seemed a bad start for me.and even i could have identified a 33 yr old barry as a good replacement for an almost non existant gibson.good as he is fergie is no dope to offload him to yous.the money in for fellaini though reminds me of the old saying.....what happened to the arteta money bill.....

Heh mate you're welcome to post here but don't just come on and start criticising Evertonian's view of their own club, nor for that matter just criticise Everton.

In doing so you will be viewed as deliberately antagonising other posters and that ends up with warnings and then a ban. By virtue of you being here I assume you like the site, don't spoil it for yourself and others.

Thanks

If the Kopites have to be here maybe they should be segregated to this thread alone - ghettoised in here (or 'quarantined', if you prefer)? There's only one reason they are here and that's to wind up Everton supporters. I notice a couple of mods now taking greater interest in this issue so hopefully a cull isn't too far away.

Dear lord this is more effort than it's worth. This was one of my first posts. In future, when people ask why I joined GOT, I'll direct them to you so you can set them straight ;)
Sorry if I'm still being a bit stupid, but you still haven't answered why it took until December for you to join the site. I'll tell you the reason I think you're here at this time is because the rs are top, and you are all here to gloat or patronise. If Everton were top I'd be on here celebrating with fellow Evertonians not asking rival fans what they thought of our players. In future when new members joins and ask me how to be a condescending little WUM i'll direct them to you and your fellow rs fans.

If the Kopites have to be here maybe they should be segregated to this thread alone - ghettoised in here (or 'quarantined', if you prefer)? There's only one reason they are here and that's to wind up Everton supporters. I notice a couple of mods now taking greater interest in this issue so hopefully a cull isn't too far away.
We're being infested mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back