Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
will say it again..hope you get back on track and finish in the top 4 on sunday..hate the arsenal and that smug drycods manager..but ffs dont be saying its ok to fail....had a great season with bobby ....transitional season bollocks etc..and also roberto when was the last time you managed to go out...1995...time to stand up mate and admit moyes done f/all for you in his 11yrs of gloom..besides balancing the books for sir bill and collecting his mega wage of course..

will say it again..hope you get back on track and finish in the top 4 on sunday..hate the arsenal and that smug drycods manager..but ffs dont be saying its ok to fail....had a great season with bobby ....transitional season bollocks etc..and also roberto when was the last time you managed to go out...1995...time to stand up mate and admit moyes done f/all for you in his 11yrs of gloom..besides balancing the books for sir bill and collecting his mega wage of course..
Thanks for the lesson

Reactions: RED
elong and toffee matt etc...joined this forum because having been reading it all season i have found it to be very intelligent unlike the reds forum which just praises everyone..i am a red but also a football fan..old fashioned maybe..i also remember hitchhiking to s/land to see joe royles debut with my mate..was a member of the 300 club also from 1980 till 1992..never missed a match btw..fillett steaks were to die for and the craic was amazing..joe mercer sat next to me on many occasions as well as labone and other such legends..loved those days

forgot to mention our wealthy friends always got the havana cigars out after the match ..win or lose..ha ha .imagine that now in these days of h/safety bollocks..

sorry.cant shut me up now but i was away in spain watching athletico madrid during the last derby match.on my return though my best mate of 55yrs hasnt phoned me since and proves once again that rivalry is great but bitterness is awfull.would love to see everton in europe properly and those citys dont know what they are in for when they do...
What made you join this fine site on Wednesday mate? I asked Red the same thing, but he doesn't seem to able to answer.

What made you join this fine site on Wednesday mate? I asked Red the same thing, but he doesn't seem to able to answer.
Sigh... This is the last time. I've already broken my personal rule of not answering stupid questions. If you'd like to see the answer you can check my past posts. You know, because this is a forum that keeps a record of them and all that.

some blue fans also need reminding of when you finished above liverpool for the last 2 yrs..under moyes btw..and was hailed as the massiah..then you got a relagation dodging manager in who has spent relatively nothing really yet.and yet after wed result its all moans and groans again...think most of the moaners though either live in oz or the states and therefore arent in the real world..its like a wannabee red in a way...lid...

Sigh... This is the last time. I've already broken my personal rule of not answering stupid questions. If you'd like to see the answer you can check my past posts. You know, because this is a forum that keeps a record of them and all that.
I don't regard asking a rs supporter "when did you suddenly find out Everton were your second team" a stupid question.

some blue fans also need reminding of when you finished above liverpool for the last 2 yrs..under moyes btw..and was hailed as the massiah..then you got a relagation dodging manager in who has spent relatively nothing really yet.and yet after wed result its all moans and groans again...think most of the moaners though either live in oz or the states and therefore arent in the real world..its like a wannabee red in a way...lid...
Think you might want to check the history on that one mate, plenty of us were seeing and highlighting Moyes faults when we finished above, its nice to finish above your lot but it doesn't turn us all in sychophants

It's funny I don't recall seeing any of you on this site last season or the season before that.

Try to do what brenda says, stay classy.

It's funny I don't recall seeing any of you on this site last season or the season before that.
Dear lord this is more effort than it's worth. This was one of my first posts. In future, when people ask why I joined GOT, I'll direct them to you so you can set them straight ;)

Ta mate.

More interested to see what rival fans think of our players. It's very interesting to see how underrated some are. Doesn't seem like ours are the only ones that are underrated though.

Think you need to pipe the [Poor language removed] down really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back