Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt..i mean but..i was surprised when someone pointed out that he only averaged 5 goals a season during his career.should never have been sold but even then everton had a habit of cashing in on their better players.seems odd for such a big and well supported club.

butt..i mean but..i was surprised when someone pointed out that he only averaged 5 goals a season during his career.should never have been sold but even then everton had a habit of cashing in on their better players.seems odd for such a big and well supported club.

It's down to our owners, at the time we had to sell too stay afloat

Will be later today, or early Saturday I guess. Why you interested in our match though? Not like it affects you really.

can only imagine therefore how deflating it must have been when rooney got hijacked from yous..dont forget though we also lost owen and got nothing for him.makes me sick really .thinking about it now.

bullocks.the everton/utd game is always an interest whatever the positions of the teams...with rooney and drycods back at the same time it makes it even more so i suppose.

think its true that their is a lot of synacism when most reds are hoping the blues get back on track in the pursuit of c/l.dont forget that was the reds only aim also this season and for me still is..but merseyside against both the manc teams is also a no brainer isnt it.some need to accept praise when due and learn to be not always on their back foot ready for the blows that usually follow..

sorry.cant shut me up now but i was away in spain watching athletico madrid during the last derby match.on my return though my best mate of 55yrs hasnt phoned me since and proves once again that rivalry is great but bitterness is awfull.would love to see everton in europe properly and those citys dont know what they are in for when they do...

This is exactly the cult issue we go on about, you've just proven it. How have you done this?? You try to condone the act by comparing to others.

suarez bit someone, but ferguson was a thug

suarez dived, but so did bale

suarez but 2 fingers up to the crowd, so did Wiltshire

No Everton fan had t-shirts saying free ferguson, telling everyone its a conspiracy he was sent to prison. You've referred to supporting your players, we did by fans sending him letters and some driving up to Scotland on his release. Thats supporting someone

we did not bitch and moan to the media, act like the victims and everyone is against us and trying to keep us down; thats not support, thats a cult religion fighting. Its quite disgusting that kopites actually think this is aacceptable.

And you refer to fergusons thuggery actions, in exactly the same way players that have played for every other team in top flight. He was a hard man whoo had a short temper.

any defender in the world would rather face a hard man thsn a snide, at least they know they'll have a good old scrap on their hands; they play suarez and that little snide will wait until the defender has his back turned before kicking out or stamping on him

haha they always have to do that, raging against the length of the Suarez ban and comparing it to Terry's instead of realising that he done wrong and got punished. This then led to those lovable scousers on the Kop singing the Suarez song at a young black league one player. Even with the bite, they were going back in history and comparing it to other players. That is a victim mentality created by the club and is why they're hated by the majority of fans in the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back