Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break.

How does Ferguson's countless acts of thuggery differ from Suarez biting. They are both detestable acts and I no way condone what he did, but at the end of the day you support your players. To say he has become bigger than the club is ridiculous; did Ferguson become bigger than Everton? Of course not.

**roundhouses mugger in front of subway train** hey you. yes you. in my office now **hotsteps over downtown traffic and perches on town hall**

'At the end of the day you support your players...even when they're saying they dont shake hands with n*gg*rs'.

Straight from the Tommy Smith 'I'd never let me daughter marry a coon' play book that one.

I love Kopites. They're so entertaining.

'At the end of the day you support your players...even when they're saying they dont shake hands with n*gg*rs'.

Straight from the Tommy Smith 'I'd never let me daughter marry a coon' play book that one.

I love Kopites. They're so entertaining.
LOL Dave, you're pretty entertaining yourself

This has become a meme
Bj5JX0bCcAEjY48.png:large

Give me a break.

How does Ferguson's countless acts of thuggery differ from Suarez biting. They are both detestable acts and I no way condone what he did, but at the end of the day you support your players. To say he has become bigger than the club is ridiculous; did Ferguson become bigger than Everton? Of course not.

[Poor language removed] off our forum!

the lot of you, discuss this on your own. if you're only going to come on here to defend your scummy club and scummy players we don't want to know.

if you're actually on here to talk about everton things and others then fine - but you're not. we'd never support racism at everton you utter pleb, nor has ferguson even been so low to racistly abuse someone, you're really thick if you don't see a difference.

Give me a break.

On the verge of finally winning a title after 24 years of spunking ridiculous amounts of dosh and all some Kopites want to do is register on here to have a go at us for.... ancient history.

The irony of you calling us bitter.... !

Last edited:
new member to the site...looking back at previous posts though it seems i have been missing out.witty and intelligent posts mainly....the recent one about the town centre on a saturday liverpool home match had me in stitches ..love the banter but most lads seem to know their football as well..now that the kin echo site has been put to bed by the mirror hope you dont mind a red joining in....

I just love the rewriting of history from the RS. In the Guardian today,

Kenny Dalglish: Liverpool have always been very humble winners.

I just love the rewriting of history from the RS. In the Guardian today,

Kenny Dalglish: Liverpool have always been very humble winners.

Oh just stahp. This is getting ludicrous.

In other kopite news, Steven Gerrard has never hit a DJ, Luis Suarez has never bitten anyone, and Kenny Dalglish isn't a piss-smelling jakey.

please everton just get fourth so that I can handle their title win.
Would love to get these in the cup next season

Give me a break.

This is exactly the cult issue we go on about, you've just proven it. How have you done this?? You try to condone the act by comparing to others.

suarez bit someone, but ferguson was a thug

suarez dived, but so did bale

suarez but 2 fingers up to the crowd, so did Wiltshire

No Everton fan had t-shirts saying free ferguson, telling everyone its a conspiracy he was sent to prison. You've referred to supporting your players, we did by fans sending him letters and some driving up to Scotland on his release. Thats supporting someone

we did not bitch and moan to the media, act like the victims and everyone is against us and trying to keep us down; thats not support, thats a cult religion fighting. Its quite disgusting that kopites actually think this is aacceptable.

And you refer to fergusons thuggery actions, in exactly the same way players that have played for every other team in top flight. He was a hard man whoo had a short temper.

any defender in the world would rather face a hard man thsn a snide, at least they know they'll have a good old scrap on their hands; they play suarez and that little snide will wait until the defender has his back turned before kicking out or stamping on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back