Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they have to have it acknowledged by EVERY person in the country that everything about them is the best. Best players, best manager, best fans, best songs, best banners, best team loved by the neutrals (the best neutrals, of course, not your bog standard neutral...no sireebob). They're scouring every forum in the land right now trying to evangelize amongst the natives. I can never remember United fans going to the trouble...or Arsenal or Chelsea for that matter.

But everything has to be the biggest and best - and agreed upon as being the biggest and best - with this lot. They're basically the Texans of English football.
This, personnally I don't mind bad losers, I can understand it, but bad winners are disgusting, why cant you just enjoy your win, why does it have to be more, rubbing it in people's faces, aldridge, hughes and barry ferguson spring to mind

This, personnally I don't mind bad losers, I can understand it, but bad winners are disgusting, why cant you just enjoy your win, why does it have to be more, rubbing it in people's faces, aldridge, hughes and barry ferguson spring to mind

They've defo been waiting for this moment to come. Basically a whole generation has gone by seeing United lifting scores of the glittering prizes in the game and they've been down in their bunker powerless to stop it. Now they're blinking into the light again and they smell an opportunity.

They'd [Poor language removed] themselves if Ferguson came back out of retirement, like. Lol.

They've defo been waiting for this moment to come. Basically a whole generation has gone by seeing United lifting scores of the glittering prizes in the game and they've been down in their bunker powerless to stop it. Now they're blinking into the light again and they smell an opportunity.

They'd [Poor language removed] themselves if Ferguson came back out of retirement, like. Lol.

But Dave haven't you heard they have the second coming of Shankly, the messiah that will lead them back to their god given place upon the top of the football world, winning leagues and European trophies whilst the entire of the UK nay the world bows down in homage to the purest most beautiful football ever witnessed, and they will wave down from on high exhibiting class and humility to those less fortunate, eventually a 80 foot bronze statue of Rodgers will be erected like a new angle of the north, to watch over the promised land...

Either that or their a hoof ball team with a racist piece of scum up top on blinding form and an adulterous Bleached toothed tranny shagger who got lucky managing them

If the Kopites have to be here maybe they should be segregated to this thread alone - ghettoised in here (or 'quarantined', if you prefer)? There's only one reason they are here and that's to wind up Everton supporters. I notice a couple of mods now taking greater interest in this issue so hopefully a cull isn't too far away.

I love this, speaking about them as if they're cattle with foot and mouth disease. No wonder they love you so much on RAWK

Because they have to have it acknowledged by EVERY person in the country that everything about them is the best. Best players, best manager, best fans, best songs, best banners, best team loved by the neutrals (the best neutrals, of course, not your bog standard neutral...no sireebob). They're scouring every forum in the land right now trying to evangelize amongst the natives. I can never remember United fans going to the trouble...or Arsenal or Chelsea for that matter.

But everything has to be the biggest and best - and agreed upon as being the biggest and best - with this lot. They're basically the Texans of English football.

haha! on this one we agree.

someone must have linked this earlier:

Kenny Dalglish: Liverpool have always been very humble winners

proper cult talk that.

But Dave haven't you heard they have the second coming of Shankly, the messiah that will lead them back to their god given place upon the top of the football world, winning leagues and European trophies whilst the entire of the UK nay the world bows down in homage to the purest most beautiful football ever witnessed, and they will wave down from on high exhibiting class and humility to those less fortunate, eventually a 80 foot bronze statue of Rodgers will be erected like a new angle of the north, to watch over the promised land...

Either that or their a hoof ball team with a racist piece of scum up top on blinding form and an adulterous Bleached toothed tranny shagger who got lucky managing them

He's very humble apparently. He said so the other day.

I suppose there's one possible silver lining (though I wouldn't count on it): if they land the title at long last they might start to relax and not try as hard to show what a big club they are (always a tall order for them in recent years despite the kings ransom spent on players). Not having the weight of United pressing down on them and grinding them into the dust might make them a bit less agitated.

maybe keep stum for a while now..read and learn etc..but the site does excite you.you must know that.once again apologies hopefully accepted.but so glad its not a closed shop like other sites..eg .lfc.

I suppose there's one possible silver lining (though I wouldn't count on it): if they land the title at long last they might start to relax and not try as hard to show what a big club they are (always a tall order for them in recent years despite the kings ransom spent on players).

No chance. The casual football fan has already bought into the hype. From non-kopites I'm hearing "I hope Liverpool win the title, they deserve it as the underdogs" and guff like that.

maybe keep stum for a while now..read and learn etc..but the site does excite you.you must know that.once again apologies hopefully accepted.but so glad its not a closed shop like other sites..eg .lfc.

We welcome any decent supporter on here mate, and hope you stick around and look at some other stuff that might not be as "excitable" to you!

We have long term posters from United, Spurs, Sunderland, Palace, to name just 4.

And we have more threads than this one!

He's very humble apparently. He said so the other day.

I suppose there's one possible silver lining (though I wouldn't count on it): if they land the title at long last they might start to relax and not try as hard to show what a big club they are (always a tall order for them in recent years despite the kings ransom spent on players). Not having the weight of United pressing down on them and grinding them into the dust might make them a bit less agitated.

And I just saw a pig fly past my window. If they win the league we will never hear the last of 'Istanbul 2013-2014' and it will be in every World Cup commentary. The whole British football viewing public will have to suffer their 'incredible win against all the odds' during the world cup. And when England don't win the world cup, the recriminations against Hodgson for not playing 'the backbone of the English champions Johnson, Henderson, Sterling, Flanaghan, Sturridge and the best 'controlling midfielder in Europe' Stevie Me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back