Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added to that:

Mirallas:
Goals - 8
Assists - 10

Coutinho:
Goals - 5
Assists - 7

I know who I'd rather have.

No but but coutinhos brazilain so that makes him better,ha ha,that's the [Poor language removed] you gonna get from these kopites.

Remember though Coutinho isn't even 22 until June and Mirallas is 26. Not that Mirallas is old or anything (that's my age FFS), but Coutinho has plenty of time to become a really good player.

Remember though Coutinho isn't even 22 until June and Mirallas is 26. Not that Mirallas is old or anything (that's my age FFS), but Coutinho has plenty of time to become a really good player.
Talking about now mate. I'd rather have Mirallas than Coutinho now. Coutinho may go on to be a better player than Mirallas was in his prime but at the moment he's not

Talking about now mate. I'd rather have Mirallas than Coutinho now. Coutinho may go on to be a better player than Mirallas was in his prime but at the moment he's not

Fair do's. Some people just don't seem to be able to admit that Liverpool have good players though, in particular Henderson, Sterling and Coutinho get a lot of stick on here when they're all young, good players.

This will not be tolerated
Clip on SSN before with some cockney with a crew cut (think it was Joe Cole). Talking about Liverpool being clever in how they will use everything possible to get the best out of themselves in matches. He included "the 96"in those things.

What a wonderful group of human beings.
do be quiet, you cretin

Henderson is utter puke, he's playing in the one system in the world that allows him to look okay, where all he has to do is run around and gob off at refs, ask him to do an actual midfielders duties and he will embarrass himself, just like he will do in brazil and in europe next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back