Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they're scouse and have took a lifetime of abuse from blues so they're gonna love it. And its their local team. We have to suffer them and I massively begrudge them it but the game is the game. I would pity anyone having to tolerate my kopite uncles and mates. They're monsters.

The thing is though the ones I was talking about are scouse but didn't associate with Liverpool FC or even football until around December 2013 and it had been that way since at least 2007. Then a load of these have crawled out of the woodwork and are posting selfies and saying they are crying because Liverpool are so good. FFS A F'ING SELFIE. I have no problem with the Liverpool fans who support their club whilst they were finishing below us.

You also see the same tit's walking round town on a Saturday night, signing "WE ARE LIVERPOOL TRALALALALA" despite them never experiencing this at a game in their life.

Just seen Suarez on tv claiming Liverpool have shocked themselves being up at the top after spending relatively little compared to city, Chelsea, arsenal and spurs.

Yeahorytden
Rodgers came out with the same yesterday with reference to Chelsea's starting team tomorrow. Why can't they just be gracious in victory? They act as if they spend less than most when we all know that they spend more than the 17 other clubs in the Premiership other than City and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back