Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this bollocks from McNulty yesterday

Talk about making a virtue out of his poor initial judgement.

The feller's the Forrest Gump of football management, stumbling around in his own idiocy to somehow make a go of it.

Totally brushed under the carpet. In fact I even forgot about it.

Last season he wanted Carroll, Downing, and Henderson all out - over-priced failures under Queen Kenny's Carling Cup winning regime. Sold Downing and Carroll and a loss, and no one wanted to pay £10mill+ on Henderson.

Remember who Rodgers really, REALLY, wanted? Clint Dempsey.

Rodgers has been complaining about he wants more control over transfers. I hope they do because he'll blow it on some [Poor language removed]

A kind of football revisionism Stalin would cringe over....

They've always done it.

Remember the vast amounts of money the waiter spent, mostly on dross like but they'd have you believe that he had next to nothing to operate with and you can go back further with Houllier, Evans and Souness...all spent massive amounts.

Minimeister: 2679073 said:
Why though? I don't know any fan of any other club who does the same. It's like when they come on here and try and tell us how good their players are. I have the delight of watching a 60 grand right back playing every week but I have never, ever tried to convert anyone into my way of thinking that the lads the dogs bollocks. I couldn't care less what a fan of another team thinks of him because I'm the one who watches him every week. They don't seem to be happy unless they're trying to convert people.

Because its all about reflected glory. They follow the club because they are generally people of low esteem. Combined with the average shallow personality of your kopite this whole thing is a vehicle for them to get some feel good factor into their lives. It gives them an identity they have been struggling for since their uncle bummed them as a kid.

They have nothing to do with the football whatsoever really, they just purchase a replica top and subscribe to BT Sport and try to claim any trophy gained as an endorsement of their own being.

When they see people of enhanced perception calling out the entire club and fans as a shameful and cringeworthy sham then they can't compute it. Drunk off nice things being said about their chosen club and high on self worth they take to task dissident voices.

If the warnings are not heeded then they will gather as a pack to try and enforce the criticism to cease. Fail to do that and well, expect slurs about disrespecting the dead thrown at you or any character assassination it takes until they get their own way.

They're vile and attract unfortunately a lot of these vile out of town fans. I don't mind their local fans compared to these out of town vermin. Thankfully my local kopite mates mostly can't stand them too.

Last edited:

Class & Dignity FC:

imagejpg1_zps3079ed4c.jpg

imagejpg10_zps1da02235.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa300d16b.jpg

U
imagejpg5_zps00390f73.jpg

According to Twitter a load of them will be outside Formby Hall where the Chelsea team are with flares and banners and that tonight. What's their obsession with trying to portray this image of themselves as European ultra type fans?

Liverpool fans talking about s.s.s now in time.for tomorrow.

Mentions of nazi Germany and the like will probably go over their heads.

According to Twitter a load of them will be outside Formby Hall where the Chelsea team are with flares and banners and that tonight. What's their obsession with trying to portray this image of themselves as European ultra type fans?

COS DER DEAD HARD LAD DER DER RED MEN YAWN

Because its all about reflected glory. They follow the club because they are generally people of low esteem. Combined with the average shallow personality of your kopite this whole thing is a vehicle for them to get some feel good factor into their lives. It gives them an identity they have been struggling for since their uncle bummed them as a kid.

They have nothing to do with the football whatsoever really, they just purchase a replica top and subscribe to BT Sport and try to claim any trophy gained as an endorsement of their own being.

When they see people of enhanced perception calling out the entire club and fans as a shameful and cringeworthy sham then they can't compute it. Drunk off nice things being said about their chosen club and high on self worth they take to task dissident voices.

If the warnings are not heeded then they will gather as a pack to try and enforce the criticism to cease. Fail to do that and well, expect slurs about disrespecting the dead thrown at you or any character assassination it takes until they get their own way.

They're vile and attract unfortunately a lot of these vile out of town fans. I don't mind their local fans compared to these out of town vermin. Thankfully my local kopite mates mostly can't stand them too.

Just to boil that down for everyone

Kopites are gobsh1tes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back