Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Twitter a load of them will be outside Formby Hall where the Chelsea team are with flares and banners and that tonight. What's their obsession with trying to portray this image of themselves as European ultra type fans?

Not satisfied with Chelsea playing a B side they've got to do something like this...class and dignity FC.

I've seen:

The fair play team
Football played in an exhilarating way
A club fighting back against the rich teams
The football fan's favourite second team

George Orwell, Aldous Huxley and HG Wells couldn't create such a fantasy world.

It's shocking really.

And this is the image that most foreign fans will have of that club as well and of their season. The myth will go on all around the world, their reputation and gloryhunter fanbase will grow even more.

[Poor language removed] devil's club disguised as the saviours of football.

My only consolation is that most football fans who have a deep interest for the game and who are knowledgeable will see through this nonsense, but unfortunately those will be a minority. Everton seem to be blessed with such fans unsurprisingly, which just makes me love our club a bit more.

Are they holding their Klan night rally at Formby?

I hope all the Jews, blacks and Catholics are safely back at home.

Are they holding their Klan night rally at Formby?

I hope all the Jews, blacks and Catholics are safely back at home.

BmLLeAsIAAAMqn3.jpg:large

If Liverpool lose tomorrow, I think Chelsea go on to win the league. The pressure and self-doubt will be massive for players inexperienced in that sort of fight for Liverpool.

That said, I'm a good 90% certain Liverpool win comfortably tomorrow, which is sad.

According to Twitter a load of them will be outside Formby Hall where the Chelsea team are with flares and banners and that tonight. What's their obsession with trying to portray this image of themselves as European ultra type fans?

It's shocking really.

And this is the image that most foreign fans will have of that club as well and of their season. The myth will go on all around the world, their reputation and gloryhunter fanbase will grow even more.

[Poor language removed] devil's club disguised as the saviours of football.

My only consolation is that most football fans who have a deep interest for the game and who are knowledgeable will see through this nonsense, but unfortunately those will be a minority. Everton seem to be blessed with such fans unsurprisingly, which just makes me love our club a bit more.

Is that really true? The media may have indulged in this absolute w@nkfest, but a lot of footy fans won't have forgotten the utter disgrace they witnessed in the way LFC conducted themselves over Suarez. And I doubt many Europeans have forgotten Heysel... Behaving like Ultras before a home game won't do them any favours in the long run, the fecking cretins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back