Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australians...LOL

BmMT4ZLCcAAIIoh.jpg

Hopefully a couple of tiles that he was standing on came loose.

That Rodgers quote about Suarez' 'humility and class reflecting exactly what the club is all about' isn't actually true is it? Surely? Not even the most bias of managers would say something that ridiculous about one of the most shameful players in premier league history?

If Rogers said it was raining I would go outside and check, and most probably it will be sunny.
the man just talks drivel in the hope of making a soundbite for them to make a bedsheet out of.

a good example is he was waffling on about Sterling, who is a good player no doubt. He went on to say that he is the best under 20 player in Europe and that he is THE ONLY ONE at any clubs near the top of the league getting a chance to develop. Now had I been in the press conference I would have asked what exactly John Stones and Ross Barkley where doing then, but the better point would have been to mention Jon Flanagan seeing as he is so insular. He either doesn't exist or must be sh.. in your opinion Brendan?

waffling nonsense.

There's certainly a direct correlation between the RS being on the up and the rest of the country being in a state of depression. Everything that I've read states that the 70s and 80s in particular were depressing decades for the country as a whole. Same is happening now.

Rodgers saying that Chelsea B team will be more expensive then Liverpool, he making out they haven't spent much and will prove that you don't need lots of money to buy the league. Isnt Suarez on 260k a week? Gerrard been on around 200k for the last 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back