Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks nothing like moyes, who takes a camera like that to the football anyway?

Looks like another Paddy.

_317959_ashdown150.jpg

The camera's a Canon 5D Mark II with 70-200mm f2.8 II IS lens. Used by the pros normally. But also by show-off amateurs.

A girl I know from school is travelling in Australia. She has never shown an interest in football. However, she has just posted a picture of a bar rammed full of people in Liverpool shirts, flags everywhere, with the status of "come on Liverpool!"

Sigh, that bandwagon must be creaking under the weight.

All set up for them today. Not even a shadow of a doubt that Mourinho's looking to get in and out without further injury or fatigue ahead of the big game on Wednesday.

My only interest is to see Suarez pull up in a freak accident twisting his knee and missing the World Cup.

All set up for them today. Not even a shadow of a doubt that Mourinho's looking to get in and out without further injury or fatigue ahead of the big game on Wednesday.

My only interest is to see Suarez pull up in a freak accident twisting his knee and missing the World Cup.

Or perhaps biting someone. Preferably the referee.

The full Monty: calls someone a n*gg*r; bites the ref, and then twists his knee getting chased off the pitch.

Not too much to ask for.

As long as you're only watching for the Full Monty and not hoping for a Chelsea win or you will be setting yourself up for a fall

As long as you're only watching for the Full Monty and not hoping for a Chelsea win or you will be setting yourself up for a fall
Chelsea have no chance.

Danny Murphy said last week: it's fate. All the media and officials agree with him too.

I'm moving onto next season now. I wonder if it's 'fate' that they win it next season too...and the one after?

It's all about fate.

Chelsea have no chance.

Danny Murphy said last week: it's fate. All the media and officials agree with him too.

I'm moving onto next season now. I wonder if it's 'fate' that they win it next season too...and the one after?

It's all about fate.

Yeah the refs have given them a lot of help in games, what worried me tho is Suarez who could win them the title next season and the season after, he becoming the messi of the Premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back