Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going on about 1 game and the fact they had been handed the league basically, its their hands now. He expected more from the starting 11 considering what had happend at Anfield.

Don't know where you got all the other stuff from, nothing about that was mentioned anywhere

City never looked like conceding so it was clearly a good team performance and I am sure they can be forgiven for not wanting to tire themselves out trying to steamroll the best defence in the league considering they still have a game extra to play on everyone. If the rolls were reversed then it would be hailed as a professional performance by liverpool

This is their best shot in years and the best shot they will have for years too. If they don't win it, the whole country can afford to relax again.

If we have any additional players unfit after Saturday (Baines, Coleman et al) I wouldn't be sad to see the likes of young Luke Garbutt & Ty Browning given runouts against City. I obviously want to see us win, but anyone else agree with me that it would be a good chance to see some youth blooded in a 'big-game cauldron' at Goodison? Not the end of the world if City turn us over and we 'saved' some legs for Hull on the last day.

Just read Rodgers' comments about Chelsea being good practice for Palace launching long balls all day long, the tit. He's hopefully in for s shock if he thinks thats the game palace play.

A sly dig at Palace, who you play in your next game at their ground when they have lost their previous game and 'owe' their fans one. Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back