Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
still in their hands. city have to play 4 games in 3 weeks and chelsea still have a CL 2nd leg and possibly a final to contend with.

is it?

if both city and them win all there games from now they have to score atleast 8 more goals than city who as you say have more games to play so would score even more.

to me its defo in citys hands.

is it?

if both city and them win all there games from now they have to score atleast 8 more goals than city who as you say have more games to play so would score even more.

Exactly. If City win, City are champs.....and the 10 they put past us next week will be handy........

is it?

mate, they have newcastle left.

it's in both of their hands', just think liverpool have the advantage in that they should be less tired, especially given the injuries the other two have had to and still do have to put up with. can't think of a single liverpool starting XI player injured atm. no idea what is their back 4, mind you.

is it?

It is mate. It's something that will be giving them sleepless nights for at least the rest of this week. Made up about that. I dont think City will scoop all their remaining 9 points though unfortunately. If they do it;s theirs, like. Mind you, Liverpool wont find it easy now at Palace. I reckon Palace can hold them off for a draw. Liverpool's spell is broken, and we've seen just lately from City and Chelsea that when a run goes it's usually a few points that go rather than just the one off loss.

Just happy that it's all up in the air again tonight, because before today Liverpool had one hand on the trophy.

They brought that player out on the pitch before the game who scored the ghost goal that put Chelsea out of the CL semi years ago.

It was to antagonise the Chelsea fans and gloat. It would seem karma was urgently ordered back from her long holidays.

Class and diggity though.

what? they brought luis garcia onto the pitch before the game? for what occassion? to take the piss i presume?

f*cking retards, why would you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back