Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was effectively the title decider, all they needed was a point, and the RS bottled it. Even better, it was Stevie G laa that did it......in your face you Norwegian barstewards.......

It is mate. It's something that will be giving them sleepless nights for at least the rest of this week. Made up about that. I dont think City will scoop all their remaining 9 points though unfortunately.[If they do it;s theirs, like. Mind you, Liverpool wont find it easy now at Palace. I reckon Palace can hold them off for a draw. Liverpool's spell is broken, and we've seen just lately from City and Chelsea that when a run goes it's usually a few points that go rather than just the one off loss.

Just happy that it's all up in the air again tonight, because before today Liverpool had one hand on the trophy.

i was saying that it isnt in liverpools hands and you disagree but then agreeo_O

if city win there 3 games 1-0 then liverpool have to score atleast 9 goals with no reply in 2 games so its in citys hands imo.

They're heaping unneeded pressure on their own players by turning up like a jarg Galatasaray at their own training ground unveiling banners with Make Us Dream on it, greeting coaches in with flares and trying to link Rodgers with Shankly.

Much amusing to them messing it up and it being their own doing by acting like tits.

Exactly. I just found out. They're shameless like.

Backfired somewhat with Chelsea, you know, beating them with a half arsed team before they compete in a CL semi during the week too.

LOL. Class and diggity.

that was a bang average chelsea team who handed it to them on a plate. azpiliwhatshisname, ivanovic and the recently recruited matic are the only first team regulars that started today.

they utterly blew it and everything i have read is vile, bitter and disgusting.

if everton did that, we would be so sad, you wouldn't post things about dead mums, blaming styles of football and frothing at the mouth at anything in sight.

ah well, [Poor language removed] em.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back