• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally I don't think the punishment is sufficient for such a vile act, it really is the most base form of abuse.

Also, watch as England's brave, brave, fearless leader John Terry is found innocent of similar charges despite having form for abuse of this ilk in the past. As the de-facto England manager/captain he's on the highest of pedestals within the halls of Wembley Stadium.

They cant stand in the way of an appeal. In any case, why will FIFA and its racist-mired president want to give out a signal its lax on racism?

I doubt Liverpool will want this dragging out. They'll just take their porridge and move on. That's what they should do.

I absolutely guarantee Liverpool, and Suarez will appeal.

On the upside for them - Kris Boyd is available.
king kenny said he was telling the truth ,what does that mean king kenny tells porkys no surly not, the king .the king who walked out on them because of stress ,only to turn up at ewood park to spend uncle jacks millions ha ha fuk them shower of sh//e

king kenny said he was telling the truth ,what does that mean king kenny tells porkys no surly not, the king .the king who walked out on them because of stress ,only to turn up at ewood park to spend uncle jacks millions ha ha fuk them shower of sh//e

Ha. Brilliant.

I reckon the King'll be in Ashworth again shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back