• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to argue against the fact that the panel ruling over the case know much more about it than anyone else and have made the right decision. What will really ****ing annoy me is if they don't at least show some consistency and give Terry a similar punishment.

First foray onto RAWK for a quick shufty: they're shocked and furious Suarez has been labelled a racist. They're thinking of burning a cross on Evra's lawn.

More as i get it.

I'm not going to argue against the fact that the panel ruling over the case know much more about it than anyone else and have made the right decision. What will really ****ing annoy me is if they don't at least show some consistency and give Terry a similar punishment.

He's bound to get the same as your racist.

Good Not just because he plays for that lot

It does make it better though

Oh dear

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=283088.0

I'd like to see the evidence for myself so that I can make an informed decision. Either way I will support Luis as I know the term was not used with any malice behind it.

Amazing. Unless that poster is his mother I just can't understand it.

They're a special breed of imbecile, living in their own little bubble of self-importance.

Reason I said it was a BIG call from the FA is that they are not only branding him a racist, but also not believing his defence that the words used are commonplace in his own country; I think he used the example of calling Kuyt a "blondie". Not defending him, cos he is a little pr**k, but it reminds me of the EFC supporter who got banned from GP after calling Saha a French something or other. There is a world of difference between being branded a racist, and using what you might consider a term of reference.

Speaking as a wool, after all.

Woohoo!

Just in the car on the way back from footy with my Kopite mate and we hear the verdict. The Kopite then goes:

"That's Alex Ferguson that, they probably just asked Ferguson how many games he wanted him banned for!"

Their sense of paranoia and anti-Fergie is ridiculous.

Let's not forget that Suarez has the finger incident to face. We need to see the FA come down on that with another 3 match ban.

There's no place in English football for people like him. He's best off in Spain.

It wouldn't surprise me if they don't, the FA are a bunch of clowns.

Reason I said it was a BIG call from the FA is that they are not only branding him a racist, but also not believing his defence that the words used are commonplace in his own country; I think he used the example of calling Kuyt a "blondie". Not defending him, cos he is a little pr**k, but it reminds me of the EFC supporter who got banned from GP after calling Saha a French something or other. There is a world of difference between being branded a racist, and using what you might consider a term of reference.

Speaking as a wool, after all.

What they've done is to say:

"Listen you whingeing phony [Poor language removed], we're not buying that shite you try and flannel the rest of world football with. Here's yer ****ing dinner soft lad!"

Let's not forget that Suarez has the finger incident to face. We need to see the FA come down on that with another 3 match ban.

There's no place in English football for people like him. He's best off in Spain.

Bloody hell Dave

Dont spoil my Hols Im going to Benidorm in June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back