• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to argue against the fact that the panel ruling over the case know much more about it than anyone else and have made the right decision. What will really ****ing annoy me is if they don't at least show some consistency and give Terry a similar punishment.

I hope Terry gets even worse. He's one of the most vile footballers in existence.

Best comment off RAWK so far, anyone care to raise me ?

Quote:

Pull out of the fa cup, refuse any of our players to play for england ( if they moan they can go), dont play the premier league music before games, dont shake hands with refs before or after games, dont offer any hospitality to refs or fa representatives. oh and give evra so much **** every time we play them that he retires to some knitting circle club which he is obviously more suited to.

So, Luis Suarez is a racist then?

Serious question to the two reds who have been sound on here, what do you make of it? Will you still back him as a Liverpool player for this most despicable of offences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back