• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ban comes in to place in 2 weeks. And, even though I accept the verdict, I don't get this:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/liverpool-fc-statement-8

It is key to note that Patrice Evra himself in his written statement in this case said 'I don't think that Luis Suarez is racist'. The FA in their opening remarks accepted that Luis Suarez was not racist.

Why did Evra press charges of racism then? And if the FA acknowledged that he wasn't racist, why has he just been found guilty of racism? They're less complaints but genuinely confusing - that doesn't make sense.

That club of yours is appalling. That's the most infantile reaction from any organisation of note I've read in a long time. Talk about spitting their dummies out.

They say they dont understand how it can be racist to say what Suarez said because the FA said he isn't racist before the case. Well that's what they HAVE to say before the case is heard isn't it?!!!

FFS, it isn't rocket science - what sort of legal team is over there at Castle Greyskull?

Lolling.

Another part? Along with the biting, cheating, and feigning injuries and not to mention the gesturing.
We all agree he is quite a talent, a cracking player.

But.. Appears to press the self destruct button a lot.

To be fair my Lfc supporting mates all admit he's a beaut of the highest order and that they'd despise him if he played for anyone else.

But it seems for many that being good at kicking a ball is more important than character or morals, when considering an idol.

That club of yours is appalling. That's the most infantile reaction from any organisation of note I've read in a long time. Talk about spitting their dummies out.

They say they dont understand how it can be racist to say what Suarez said because the FA said he isn't racist before the case. Well that's what they HAVE to say before the case is heard isn't it?!!!

FFS, it isn't rocket science - what sort of legal team is over there at Castle Greyskull?

Lolling.

I doubt you're actually laughing, and the main point is: why did Evra press for Suarez to be charged if he admitted in his own written statement that he didn't think Suarez was racist?

You'll like this one nev:

Seriously though, 8 ****ing games?? and people think the FA arent and agenda driven corupt bunch of [Poor language removed]? players get 3-4 match bans for horror career ending tackles, throwing punches and elbows, and they double up on Suarez for hurting that horrible ****ing [Poor language removed] feelings with a word that his own [Poor language removed] inbreeding **** team mates use in every day conversation??

:lol:

Jesus

Agree with what the red is saying to be fair, seems a lot still to come from this.

I doubt you're actually laughing, and the main point is: why did Evra press for Suarez to be charged if he admitted in his own written statement that he didn't think Suarez was racist?

Maybe he meant that he didn't think he was a racist -- in terms of his character -- but rather that he'd just said something racist. If you know what I'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back