• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test run of the new signature

I like it mate.

So, just so I get this straight, the FA have done a full and thorough investigation, and found Luis Suarez guilty of using racist language at Patrice Evra.
Yet, they are saying it's not right or fair or something?

That Liverpool statement is horrific. The more I think about it the more it annoys me. He's been found guilty after investigation by the English football governing body. They think they're bigger than the FA. They should be throwing their own book at him.

Innocent until proven guilty. Well he has been proven guilty.

If I find a tenner outside a Natwest doesn't make me a bank robber.

He was convicted of using racist language, not being a member of the Klan mate.

This.

I'd just like to clear up what seems to be some confusion over the issue : he was convicted of using racially abusive words during one short occasion in a match.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

That does not mean that as a person, that his actual beliefs and views are that he is

"a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others. "

He could be quite capable of making the comments he did yet thinking the complete opposite of the above.

Sure, it would still be right to call him a racist and he was rightfully punished for what he said but there is a huge difference between Suarez and the worst kind of racists who genuinly do have hatred for other races.

Just got in from the pub.....loving it

King Kenny will be spunking another 30mill on some jarg striker while the kop shout justice and yell conspiracy

An Independent Regulatory Commission has today found a charge of misconduct against Luis Suarez proven, and have issued a suspension for a period of eight matches as well as fining him £40,000, pending appeal."

Hahahahahahaha

RAWKwatch

"we should all wear "free suarez" t shirts at the next home game? "..............

Hahahahahahahahaha

Still got to be punished for giving the Fulham fans the middle finger, should get a three match ban for that as well...

Too right. He's not getting off with that. I'm sure the FA will punish him bit have the ban run concurrently with this 8 match ban. That's wrong and he should be out for at least 10 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back