• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY NIPPLES EXPLODE WITH DELIGHT

hungarian.jpg

He got off lightly, but his reputation is completely ruined and the footballing world sees him for what he is. The Kopites will continue the victim mentality but nobody else will be fooled.

He should have received a year long ban really.

Hahahahahaha

RAWKwatch

"I don't think the fa were expecting such a strong statement from Liverpool.

Got a feeling they will regret this.

They have made their bed and now have to sleep in it."

.........hahahahahahahahahah..........the FA must be shi.tting themselves.......

So, everyone is still to blame apart from him and them ?

Can anything actually done about chants aimed at him now ?
or is that why they say he isn't racist but guilty of using racist language, so that they can try to stop the called for abuse that he will get.

He should be run out of town.
Liverpool Unites ? well they never were willing to be much of a part of that from what I remember.

I am so so so pissed off at tonights news, it makes me question peoples common sense , you need to appreciate quality when it is placed in front of you and not abuse it and hound it out..........Yakubu scored again ffs.

patrice-evra_2054528b.jpg

39ee60b5b814270d5c94d4195adae4be.gif

Horrible Person.

Dives, Cheats and Racially abuses people.

Wouldn't want him representing my Club, I'd hope if we ever had the misfortune to sign an individual of that ilk, that we would move them on at the earliest opportunity.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

Cant get my head around that official statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back