• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only that no mark Rodgers could turn their memories of Istanbul to ashes.

Well in Gnashers.

Laughing at the RAWK divvies on that Everton thread.

"Der loudest cheer of der night fer der bitterz woz uz gettin' knocked out".

That's right, we're all relieved you wont be endangering anyone else for at least another season.
haha I was onto him as well

wonder what their loudest cheer was, probably me shouting "C U N T S"

Only that no mark Rodgers could turn their memories of Istanbul to ashes.

Well in Gnashers.

Laughing at the RAWK divvies on that Everton thread.

"Der loudest cheer of der night fer der bitterz woz uz gettin' knocked out".

That's right, we're all relieved you wont be endangering anyone else for at least another season.

it was a bit cringe like. i mean i laughed, but you wouldn't see me jumping up and down anywhere especially not at an everton match. some people may have been drunk though.

the thing is it's not bitter, everyone hates their rivals and are happy to see them lose, but they're just above and beyond, everything about them, loads of other fans hate them and see them get knocked out, they just happen to be our rivals.

I just hope the loudest cheer of the night isn't when some Bulgarian waiter starts having to pick his brains up off the floor.
I'm not holding my breath, but after last season, and now this penalty loss

could it possibly be...the devil has finally had enough of them ???

Ha Ha Ha.

Just watched that Balotelli substitution tonight. He defo looks over at Gnashers and puts his hand to his mouth and says something....I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "****ing shark faced, no mark".

it was a bit cringe like. i mean i laughed, but you wouldn't see me jumping up and down anywhere especially not at an everton match. some people may have been drunk though.

the thing is it's not bitter, everyone hates their rivals and are happy to see them lose, but they're just above and beyond, everything about them, loads of other fans hate them and see them get knocked out, they just happen to be our rivals.
As if they have never cheered when Manure get beat

by basel and besiktas after just about overcoming ludogrets. how much did they spend this summer again?
"European aristocracy" they call themselves. They must be the equivalent of the royal family of some Central European Kingdom the size of Tuebrook who can't pay the leccy bills anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back