• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnashers: spent £230m since he got there. They're 6th in the league and out of three cup competitions. If you're FSG it's a no brainer isn't it?

The fellers a money pit with a line of bull**** patter.

As if they have never cheered when Manure get beat
If you look at their thread from 2012 (when city beat them to the title on the last day) you'd have thought they had won it themselves, that's how badly they were creaming themselves over utd coming 2nd. Far more embarrassing.

Before and after.

B-zVB1dUsAEwt0w.jpg:large

Ah c,mon lads, they pick themselves up and go again,,,,, hee hee!

*Istanbul has been the kick in the nads they deserved*.

We draw Bestikas in the next round and beat them, it would send them over the edge FFS!!

it was a bit cringe like. i mean i laughed, but you wouldn't see me jumping up and down anywhere especially not at an everton match. some people may have been drunk though.

the thing is it's not bitter, everyone hates their rivals and are happy to see them lose, but they're just above and beyond, everything about them, loads of other fans hate them and see them get knocked out, they just happen to be our rivals.

I remember going to the pit to watch RS v Norwich just to get a voucher for the derby (2-2 when Mick Lyons scored a headed o.g. from the edge of our box, if memory serves). At the time they were moderately successful and we were 'building for the future'. They drew with Norwich and on the way out I heard lots of them obsessing about how the BS had got on (those were the days of people taking radios to the match).

The point is that it doesn't really matter - rivals always want the worst for their noisy neighbours.

Did they take an away following? My missus said they sold their allocation, what was it 50 tickets? There was supposedly 63k there tonight so surely someone has a pic of the away end and how many they took.

someone showed a pic in today's football thread. if they sold out it must have 50 ticket allocation, because that's about as much as they brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back