Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see oul arse Aldo has woken up and smelt the Guinness....and criticising the club, whilst cracking on "its the fans that keep interrupting my drinking time to tell me"

Fans demand to know where to point the finger of blame.....

"What Liverpool needs this summer is a little bit of transparency with the transfer committee and then to go and get the players that are required. Fans are always coming up to me asking about it and I’m sick of it now. You try and stick up for the club and those within in it but I think they owe it to the fans to tell us exactly how it works.
Years ago we knew there was the manager, the chairman, the secretary and the chief scout.
Back in the day the manager and chief scout would physically go out and watch a target and say “I want him.” Then you’d go and get him but now nobody seems to understand how it works.
Maybe it’s the American way? But in football it doesn’t work like that.
The fans keep telling me it needs to be more transparent so if it does go wrong then fingers can be pointed in the right direction – and not the manager.
Who does what on this committee? They’re absolutely livid Liverpool fans – all over the country – they’re fuming after an awful season.
Whether it’s in Liverpool when I’m having a pint or elsewhere, people are coming up to me saying: “Aldo, what’s going on” and I just have to tell them that I don’t know.
They’re telling me that whoever is to blame needs to be made accountable and I can see their point.
We’ve brought a lot of players in for big money so if they don’t do the business then someone has to hold their hand up because Brendan Rodgers is taking the brunt for everything.
Is it his fault? We don’t know. Brendan should be living and dying by the sword with the players he wants
We need two really big signings that will get people off their seats – that’s what we deserve as one of the biggest clubs in the world.
I want outsiders to say “Wow, Liverpool mean business again, look at that.
We don’t want potential no more, we don’t want to become a feeder club for other teams because that’s what will happen if we keep buying them young........................"

Funny that....last week he was saying they needed at least four new players. And he moans about them buying too young....er... Lovren is 25, Lambert 33, Balotelli 24....? D'ya wanna chaser with that Aldo ?

How did that slip through the editors net!

Is it his fault? We don’t know. Brendan should be living and dying by the sword with the players he wants
We need two really big signings that will get people off their seats – that’s what we deserve as one of the biggest clubs in the world.
I want outsiders to say “Wow, Liverpool mean business again, look at that.
We don’t want potential no more, we don’t want to become a feeder club for other teams because that’s what will happen if we keep buying them young........................"

It comes to something when Aldo manages to make religion seem vastly more rational than him - after all, as the book says "then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword", apt advice for a club that thinks the way to solve a problem of overspending is to spend over the odds.

Saw a Red van today with 2 big Liver Birds on the back doors. So bad I thought I can't even be a***d to take a picture to laugh at it. Sad comes instantly to mind and if the great t1t is in business he won't be getting mine or any other Blues trade.

Imagine if he actually would sign new contract with them? xxx

would be hilarious to see how they turn it around...theyve already gone from the most talented young player in the country to "not so good"

It would probs be cause of general rodgers incredible people skillz

CFZJwmFUgAAA5b_.jpg

Kinell, they love trading in for a younger tart over there dont they.

Also, has he got lifts on them shoes
Sorry to ask but who is he, seriously?

The list of bad Liverpool quegs bullying Raheem in the media:

Houghton
Barnes
Carragher
Thompson
Hammann
Rise
Crouch

YNWA.

Carragher is my fav "shut your mouth sterling".

I'm sure the lad feels more like staying after today.
Yeah and Carragher being a Sky employee and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back