• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUAREZTIME.png

Would like to see Suarez' ban increased and the club fined just for that statement. I think it'd be within reason for the FA/Premier League to begin deducting points from them for seemingly encouraging racist behaviour.

Would like to see Suarez' ban increased and the club fined just for that statement. I think it'd be within reason for the FA/Premier League to begin deducting points from them for seemingly encouraging racist behaviour.

Rulez don't apply to them though. Obviously. Or at least they think they don't.

Haha spoken like a true blue. Funny thing is, it wouldn't be far off the mark. They really are a joke

Liverpool have just basically said 'The FA are completely biased and wrong'.

If they don't get in trouble for this...

I still love him as a player, and will be happy to see him back in action. As far as I see it, this was a (very) stupid mistake in the heat of the moment - and that's obviously biased. But if he does something like that again, well it's a definite part of his character.

Apparently he said it ten times, heat of the moments I assume.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back