• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kop King Kenny on the far right.

KKK120104.jpg

Two statue on my facebook

"Funny all the blue noses on here use havnt even got a fukin clue ya gang of classless **** use r fukin **** end of"

"Liverpool's statement is ****in spot on. the lads grandad is black and hes a racist. what a ****in joke"

I so hope that Bilyaletdinov calls one of the Swansea players a taffy tit tomorrow night and gets eight games out.

Or even better, gets caught saying it on camera, but the FA accept his defence that taffy tit is Russian for have a nice day and let him off scot free. Then he gets injured anyway......

Two statue on my facebook

"Funny all the blue noses on here use havnt even got a fukin clue ya gang of classless **** use r fukin **** end of"

"Liverpool's statement is ****in spot on. the lads grandad is black and hes a racist. what a ****in joke"

ooof pure rage there lol

I've just got screams of conspiracy and corruption...until someone just said that Suarez admitted what he said he just didn't say it in a racist manor which the fa disagreed with. End of.

Mario Ballotelli: The FA are willing to ban someone based on one persons claim, with no video evidence? In that case, the whole ManU squad racially abused me.

Made me lol, he's ace.

ooof pure rage there lol

I've just got screams of conspiracy and corruption...until someone just said that Suarez admitted what he said he just didn't say it in a racist manor which the fa disagreed with. End of.

This is of the BBC website and nails it for me

"If it is used in a friendly fashion then it is acceptable, it turns immediately to a hostile meaning if it used as an offensive word.

"Taking the context of that game, it is difficult to see how he would have used it in a friendly way."

There is no way on earth good old suarez was having friendly banter with evra in a game like that

That statement - it just underlines how the whole of that organisation has been completely taken in by the 'we must be right at all costs' mob mentality that the club's most egotistical and self-publicising fans have used for years to hound owners, managers, the press, and anyone associated with the making and carrying out of laws in the game.

The arrogance of it laid bare for all the world to see and now laugh at it.

What a result tonight has been:

One snide racist diving [Poor language removed] getting his comeuppance + a deranged organisation completely out of touch with how the game has moved on from them and their demands slapped back into line.

Mario Ballotelli: The FA are willing to ban someone based on one persons claim, with no video evidence? In that case, the whole ManU squad racially abused me.

Made me lol, he's ace.

Whats his twitter account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back