• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow...

all of use manyoo fans know evra was lying,he was forced by ferguson to claim that suarez abused him,i remember fergie saying ''we'll get him'' after suarez nutmegged and make our defenders look like 5 year olds,...before attacking suarez just to fill your columns on how he used to play in holland,...how about john terry,he speaks english very well and know the culture of this country,an he still walking around ??

If that is real, that should be bringing the game into disrepute and they should get a 10 year Europe ban.

It's surprised me that they've reacted like that, they may now be liable to charges themselves. They need some serious rethinking on strategy and PR.

Like I said a while ago, Suarez will drag him down with him as it's in his nature to be a detestable little snide and they'll back him fully and protest his innocence. They're making a show of themselves here.

It's hard to know where to start with that statement. It's an utter PR disaster...and bear in mind they've had days to prepare a statement, whether it went for or against them.

Looking for the Roma effect. Can be the only explanation. "Were not the worst in Europe laaa, Roma killed one a couple of years ago.... it's not the same as 135 twenty years ago"

The 'heat of the moment' claim is silly really. Could call someone a w*nker or something in the heat of the moment, but to be racist towards someone is different. He must be thinking those things when not 'in the heat of the moment'.

How do you feel about the club's official statement mate? It's a bit mad is it not?

I feel for the work experience kid who wrote it; trapped in a hot room with his word processor and Dalglish stood behind him, chugging his meds inbetween mouthfuls of scotch, his brow sweating as the invective flows from his mouth. What would the King do when the statement is finished? What outlet would there be for his wrath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back