• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsene wenger is the thickest manager in the league, been saying it for a few years now. The RS have been battering goals against his arsenal teams for a few years now and he always sets up the exact same way. I mean us and west brom was hardly 4 years ago! It was in the last two weeks, it's plastered all over the media the fume it caused klopp, his insistent moaning, it's really not hard to understand how to stop liverpool scoring, but he's such a grumpy old stubborn fool. I think i'd be fully grey if i was an arsenal fan, he'd drive me utterly insane atm.

Surely, it's still their year? It must be as they have won the 'game of the season', the emergence of the 'fab four' and hasn't the smiling buffoon been crowned 'manager of the season' already because he has not got the 'riches' of Guardiola. Who needs to win the real trophy when they 'win so many trophies' every year.

A work colleague of mine was advocating that Liverpool aren't too far off being on par with Manchester City, with only their defence to blame.

Their delusional views simply make me laugh so I pointed out that City have scored nineteen (yes 19!) more goals than their beloved 'Fab Four'.

Add to that the fact that Citeh have conceded eleven less, therefore even if they shore up their defence then they're still way off being on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back