• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

It makes me sick the way the commentators were talking about Liverpool being title contenders again, in a competition they have never won, like it's their divine right to be up there.

If they did win the title it would be a statistical anomaly, like West Ham or Huddersfield winning it.
I love how kopites refer to certain clubs as their 'title rivals'. Those clubs may be rivals for the title, but that group most emphatically does not include the RS.

Although, 'when' they sign van Dijk in the window everything will be miraculously fixed and they'll go on to win the league, La Liga and World Cup.

In all seriousness, they're simply glorified one-trick ponies who continue to flounder when teams do not let Klopp's master plan work it's magic.

All good teams are built on a strength defence and that's there ultimate weakness: if you get into them they quickly capitulate and leak easy goals.

Also, if a team plays defensively, like ourselves, they often become stuck as everything is based on having open space from counter-attacking.

The Kopite Trumpet blowing is loud and continuous. It stretches far and wide until the world believes the BS.

The Guardian Top 100 players has 3 of them in the first 36

Yes - in a head to head match between the best two sets of players and subs they dominate The Rest.

Only Real And PSG have more players in the top 36. REALLY!!! More players than City, Chelsea and the same as Barca!!

Good job the other 8 are nothing special and poor old Ringo Flamingo eh!!

When will they be doing a Sgt Pepper banner with the Crab Four?

I hope they sign Van Dijk because the fans will reckon the league is nailed on after that when in truth, not even Paolo Maldini in his prime could have sorted out such a spineless defence and GK combo.

They must be snookered in their whinging as this wasn’t a team that parked the bus. Arsenal blew them away with attacking football and should have won.

You thought so? I seen two shoddy defences go up against two good attacks. RS's famous 'BEST ATTACK IN EUROPE' :zzz:should've been 4-0 up by halftime. That 5 minute period where the Migolet was thinking about his xmas dinner and forgot he was supposed to be a GK was glorious, but short lived.

Two insipid, spineless teams. A draw was about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back