• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce: Van Dijk wants the Liverpool move still.

More fool him. Imagine having the chance to go and play in this current City side, win the PL and have a real shot at the CL, but still choosing to move to Liverpool who will achieve nothing under Klopp.

Oh and by the way, it still won't fix their problems. The way they crumble when the momentum swings in games isn't down to the quality of their defenders.

I’d like to laugh but he will improve them in the area they most need improving in. Also what’s the point in laughing at the fee ? The owners are minted, i doubt they are overly arsed about it. Probably give him another 100m next summer as well.

So yeah, I’m not laughing. This is gash, hopefully City come in for him.

At least they definitely cant moan about not having enough money anymore.

Last edited:
I’d like to laugh but he will improve them in the area they most need improving in. Also what’s the point in laughing at the fee ? The owners are minted, i doubt they are overly arsed about it. Probably give him another 100m next summer as well.

So yeah, I’m not laughing. This is gash, hopefully City come in for him.

At least they definitely cant moan about not having enough money anymore.

It won't change their tendency to crumble/ability to close games out, and their midfield is still turbo gash

It won't change their tendency to crumble/ability to close games out, and their midfield is still turbo gash

Keita is an amazing player and their current turbo gash midfield made ours look like complete bums in the derby by dominating possession 80-20%.

So long as City are about I’m not really that worried but with Keita and Van Dijk they will have significantly improved in two key positions. Hopefully Coutinho goes to balance the books.

He's not that good fellas. Don't go crying that they've overspent massively when they clever and sensible thing would have been to get two and actually attempt to fix their problems.

They have indeed, done it again. Spent money on one player when they need multiple.

Long live them.

Keita is an amazing player and their current turbo gash midfield made ours look like complete bums in the derby by dominating possession 80-20%.

So long as City are about I’m not really that worried but with Keita and Van Dijk they will have significantly improved in two key positions. Hopefully Coutinho goes to balance the books.

Except he's been utter dog muck this season x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back