Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - so the process is to make an illegal approach 12-18 months ahead of when you need them. Did I get that right?
Tapped up, make an enquiry it’s all the same nonsense. My point is we should have the players we need ready to sign on jan 1st especially the urgent ones as I mentioned in my original post

Keita is an amazing player and their current turbo gash midfield made ours look like complete bums in the derby by dominating possession 80-20%.

So long as City are about I’m not really that worried but with Keita and Van Dijk they will have significantly improved in two key positions. Hopefully Coutinho goes to balance the books.

Coutinho imo will still leave, probably the summer. They will still get a fortune for him if he does though and seem to have got their act together when it comes to spending of late. It looks like they could very well cement themselves in the champions league spots again. Spurs have a good chance but moving forward it doesn't look like they can match them for spending and wages and Arsenal will need to spend a fortune if Sanchez and Ozil leave to get anywhere near a top 4 spot imo.

Just a little note to our board, that’s how you nail a much needed signing. We should be doing the same thing with a striker and LB but we won’t.
Just said exactly that to me dad. He's one of the blinkered "we're loaded now, we'll deffo get some great players in in January" types.

Yep and with Keita joining in the Summer Liverpool are only a goalkeeper short from mounting a serious title challenge. Meanwhile we struggle to string 4 passes together.
Nonsense, they need at least one more centre half, a left back and a goalkeeper before any top side need be worried, and that's only If, and it's a big If, they can keep what they already have, honestly nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back