• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't laugh at them for overspending can we. State of our transfers. At least they are signing players they know will come in and instantly improve on what they've got. Mane, Salah, Van Dijk. They'll lose Can but won't be arsed. Keita will improve them too. They'll sign another centre back in the summer and a goalkeeper, then they'll likely be the second best team in the league. We'll have to accept them winning the odd cup and getting in the champions league every season again. Shame.
Your def a RS or wum. You're not even good at hiding it lol

If you have to pay 75m for one player, a defender, to attempt to play catch-up to a side that are streets ahead already, then I'll be having a little chuckle to myself tonight.

FSW will want the books balanced still, this is no game changer at Analfield.

Clearly though all reasonable folk accept that he is the best defender ever to walk the face of the earth.

The fee is crazy money but it's a crazy market thanks to the money getting throw around in the summer. He's no doubt a very good defender but it will be interesting to see how he adapts to Liverpool's open style.

You know what? I'll admit it as well - the rivalry between the two clubs is truly at it's best when both sides are doing well. There is a buzz around the city, the usual recycled dross (combined 11's everywhere) gets binned and the focus switches to who is better rather than who is worse.

Let's hope if the likes of VVD and Keita make them challengers then we also sort ourselves out and make a fight of top 4. Unlikely but hardly impossible.

If you have to pay 75m for one player, a defender, to attempt to play catch-up to a side that are streets ahead already, then I'll be having a little chuckle to myself tonight.

FSW will want the books balanced still, this is no game changer at Analfield.

Clearly though all reasonable folk accept that he is the best defender ever to walk the face of the earth.
I doubt he’ll make much difference, he won’t change their system, unless the Manager does that it will be same old same old.

Your def a RS or wum. You're not even good at hiding it lol
What do you think?? I don't think any Blue is calling Sam "Fat" at least not during any honeymoon period. Big yes. But clearly he's just arrived (unless he really is a big fat bloke called Sam who is happy with his obesity - comfortable in his skin I beleve it is called)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back