• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true but i feel like its probably a good trade off for them given they are still a dangerous attacking side without Coutinho.

But Coutinho is really the only one who can score those "worldies" from outside the box on a fairly consistent basis. He can conjure something out of nothing a lot better than the rest, IMO. Lose him and they lose that X factor to their attack.

Good signing if he lives up to the hype.

They must be losing someone big to balance the books though. Ridiculous money, but a sign of the times I suppose.

But I thought he wasn't playing particularly well this season?

I've been watching you a while Sam, let's just say you are under review, your arrival being shortly after king howies head fell clean off an he utterly embarrased himself
Mate, I'm a Blue and always will be. I just recognise when teams are buying players that will improve their starting line up as opposed to our joke of a recruitment system.

Every footballer in in the PL is worth double what they were a few years ago. With few exceptions.

True that, no pressure at all for the clubs in this league to sell when the majority are flush with cash. We've already been victim to that ourselves...anyway going back to Mane, for me he was a steal for the price they paid.

Going to be another mad window come the summer with the world cup no doubt inflating prices, might be worth us doing some decent business over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back