• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their reliable ITK's seem to think Goretzka is likely to follow on a pre agreement which is excellent business, along with Keita.

Still certain to lose Coutinho though but they are building a quality squad

I am not sure if Gortezka will go there, he is going to have a lot of big teams after him for pre-contract this January. And with Keita already going to Liverpool, I am not sure if they sign both. But maybe if they lose Coutinho, that is why they are intersted.

The type of midfielder they need is more a defensive midfielder, from what I seen of them over the last season and a half, Jordan Hendersen is a really weak link in that team that they should look to improve on.

still don't get why he'd want to go there?
imagine turning down city, the team walking the league currently, knowing that cb is the one area they have issues, mental

still don't get why he'd want to go there?
imagine turning down city, the team walking the league currently, knowing that cb is the one area they have issues, mental

Must have had his head turned on the Big Dipper with Klopp. Either that or they threatened to throw him off the Blackpool tower.

Van Dijk in is a good buy. But 75 million?!? It's a pity the rest of their defensive unit stinks.

As many have mentioned, this sounds like the money being spent from the sale of Coutinho. The fab four turn into three and they're one injury from their attack turning sour.

High risk strategy from Klopp et al. They might be in for Fat Sam next Christmas if it goes belly up.

Couthino off to Barca then, that’s exactly what this deal tells me.

So long Phil.

Hopefully Barca drop their offer to around 60 million, take it or leave it. Might give them some short term cash flow problems at the very least.

Can't understand why he'd want to join the RS, not been renowned for enhancing a defenders reputation for a good many years now and they don't win much in the way of trophys. Must been a brainless turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back