Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an excellent player if he improves their defence and they finish top 4 it's a bargain. Hopefully he falls to bits like lovren but I think he's a lot better

Defo their year next year now he’s signing.
The great thing for me is that this signing will now raise their expectations through the roof only for it all to end in disappointment again.
I’m beginning to think Klopp is a poor manager. If he can’t see it’s the system that is failing then he’s either stupid, ignorant or blind.
You could put any defenders in that system and they’d look poor, they are badly exposed as a unit and no individual will make much difference.
I feel a bit sorry for VVD, he’s going to the most classless club possible and he’ll be exposed badly by their style of play.
My feet are already itching to do a little jig once he starts making mistakes, getting criticism and looking average.

Genuinely reckon he’s overrated, myself. Been saying it for ages. He’s very athletic and decent on the ball, but his positional play is borderline atrocious and I question his defensive technique.

He’s much better than what they’ve got, as most of us on this forum would be, but at £75m I wonder if they could possibly have done better. Maybe splitting that between a centre back and a keeper would have been more sensible.

How can he be signed before the transfer window opens? Can't remember to have seen that before.. at least not with pictures of them with their new clubs shirt
I guess officially he's only on the rs books on the 1st Jan and registered then. But lots of lovely headlines as not much happening in football terms (other than city winning their 100th game in a row).

Conversely bury any sales in the January rush. For instance if a star player who was heavily unsettled by one of the game's true giants of football in summer finally went.

Good handling of the media. If only we knew of a club that monstered the start of the summer window before selling their star player without replacement and ballsing up their campaign that could act as a warning...

The RS Daily Bugle has really brought the brain dead out today:

"There are some jealous b45tards out there...the tide is turning and surely success is around the corner...A big shout to John Henry and FSG. .you've proved the doubters wrong again YNWA "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back