Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he be signed before the transfer window opens? Can't remember to have seen that before.. at least not with pictures of them with their new clubs shirt
It's similar with the Keita deal where a deal is agreed in principle: Southampton have agreed a price and allowed Liverpool to agree terms.

Simply the paperwork will go through on the 1st to legally ratify the deal, however he will still be a Southampton player up until then.

He's better than what they have, he's been overpriced massively but all footballers are to some extent or another so it becomes moot, but they still have no keeper and a hole in midfield. They are a good team in a battle with other good and better teams. We need to close the gap on that bunch with more astute signings now and in the summer and not fret over prices.

If we get a striker and left back in this window and improve until the summer the second half of the season can act as a springboard for next season irrespective of what happens elsewhere. This period is critical to us.

Tapped up, make an enquiry it’s all the same nonsense. My point is we should have the players we need ready to sign on jan 1st especially the urgent ones as I mentioned in my original post
Yes, I hope they learned their lesson from the summer and have everything lined up.

If you have to pay 75m for one player, a defender, to attempt to play catch-up to a side that are streets ahead already, then I'll be having a little chuckle to myself tonight.

FSW will want the books balanced still, this is no game changer at Analfield.

Clearly though all reasonable folk accept that he is the best defender ever to walk the face of the earth.
I thought FSW was at Newcastle now? :D

If he makes them invincible on set pieces and results start to go their way, then you'd have to argue it's a decent buy for what they are trying to achieve in the table. I can only hope that he takes a while to adjust and he is still in autopilot after the fiasco in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back