• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't let in as many in as the media seem to think but they have blown leads many times so I would rather say they will give you a chance to score in any game. He will definitely improve them - assuming he stays fit - and as for the fee well I'm keeping quiet about that as we have paid over the odds for all our recent signings.
Would have loved him here maybe alongside Keane could have been boss. Ah well, I am sure Walshy has a better prospect lined up for far less.

He's better than what they have, he's been overpriced massively but all footballers are to some extent or another so it becomes moot, but they still have no keeper and a hole in midfield. They are a good team in a battle with other good and better teams. We need to close the gap on that bunch with more astute signings now and in the summer and not fret over prices.

If we get a striker and left back in this window and improve until the summer the second half of the season can act as a springboard for next season irrespective of what happens elsewhere. This period is critical to us.
Seamus Coleman.

They don't let in as many in as the media seem to think but they have blown leads many times so I would rather say they will give you a chance to score in any game. He will definitely improve them - assuming he stays fit - and as for the fee well I'm keeping quiet about that as we have paid over the odds for all our recent signings.
Would have loved him here maybe alongside Keane could have been boss. Ah well, I am sure Walshy has a better prospect lined up for far less.

lol

Dicky Van Dyke.

The goals will still be Poppin in all over the place - the other gaps in their back Four plus keeper to sort out..

Feed the Liver Birds tuppence a bag...

Tbh Lovren looked very good at Southampton- will be interesting to see if it was VVD as an individal or his partnership with Fonte that made him look very good.

Think he's a good player but I think if they miss out on the top 4 that'll be the last big money signing from the Yanks unless Coutinho leaves in the summer which is more than likely.

Just a shame they always pull a rabbit out the hat whilst we tend to not replace our players adequately post Moyes.

We can't really laugh at them for over paying for players.

62uL4qo.jpg

Is it true they’ve pretty much agreeed a pre contract with Leon Goretzka? If so, fair play. Klopp building a team there but will he be given the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back