• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't kick a football worth crap, so he kicks the crap out of a woman. What a hero.
Will we see a concentrated campaign with flano is innocent a-la suarez, with tshirts and denial all day long, King Kenny pissflaps dribbling down his gimp chin in a media interview making less sense than usual but pointing at pretty pigeons in the sky as aldo throws his faeces at. Maybe a load of kopites webbing the crap out of their mams face (like they've got girlfriends/wives) in the grid in a bid to prove "down our way that's the norm" and a culturally accepted passtime (negreto anyone).

Gonna bet he'll be In the priory crying some fake crap and once recovered will be sold at the earliest opportunity.... Santander Henry is a genius after all.

Another ignoramus who believes all Africans are black.
Ha ha ha, I hope your not meaning me..... I'd love to say this is a piss take but even people I work with, never mind Internet gimps just ain't got a clue.
How ....... dunno but I've got kopshoite mates who couldn't, like most American name 20 countries on a world map;)

Last edited:
No, deffo not you, mate.

Cheers mate, I didn't think so but like yourself I find just the lack of the understanding of basic geography astounding.

And I know way too many kopites to prove this right.

If this was Rome should we should call each of them "a plebiscite " but that would be to suggest they are commoners. Yet in reality the place is full off millionaires and upper class Hooray Henry's with their broods from the home counties and the Malvern Hills. Plus the rather well to do Scandinavians, which is still so much cheaper to pay for than a weekend in snake mountain with flights, that 3 hours on the pop in most Scandinavian cities would cost ya.

Skunks

OMG sitting in a pub near a bunch of kopites and they are moaning about Chelsea doing team hugs before kick off.

" they look desperate.... who the hell does that... media whores that what they are.. " amongst many, we j7st do the basic askills we understand class..... insane.. .

Still sitting behind em

OMG sitting in a pub near a bunch of kopites and they are moaning about Chelsea doing team hugs before kick off.

" they look desperate.... who the hell does that... media whores that what they are.. " amongst many, we j7st do the basic askills we understand class..... insane.. .

Still sitting behind em

Where you drinking mate? Kozys?

On Dale Street.... heard some wacko self-unaware craziness down there, suprising as it's one of the more "not knobby" streets in town. Decent pubs n people for the better part x

Never been drinking there myself, as for Kozys, pretty sure there was a fella dead in the corner last time I was in there. That and it looked like somebody had just emptied their arse all over the bog floor. Ruthless that place, think it's changed its name or closed down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back