Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ignoramus who believes all Africans are black.
Don't anyone tell him about Bruce Grobbelaar.
Looks like a wrong-un, the little shithouse. Be the usual apologists out on social meeeeeja abbar it like. De best suppporters in DE WEEERRRLLD.

You know, the same knobheads who spout the "Everton Wives, run fer yer lives" business.

Cause like domestic violence is DED funny doh lad.
I got banned from the Football Confessions Tumblr for submitting a confession that said I thought Liverpool fans who made jokes about Evertonians beating their wives after we lose are disgusting. A couple of kopites got offended and accused me of lying, and one of them also claimed I 'only post nice things about Everton and am always slagging off other clubs' fans', or some such crap (which wasn't true), and one of the mods is a kopite, so she banned me.

Barcelona fans, RM fans, gooners, United fans and so on get loads of confessions slagging them off, but I submit one that isn't even about ALL Liverpool fans and I get banned for it. Typical. I didn't complain when someone called us disgusting for bullying John Stones.

Tumblr kopites are annoying cos they tend to be little teeny girls from America who also support Real Madrid / Dortmund / Barca / Bayern Munich, are barely aware of any football team outside the CL lot, and whine on about how ~problematic players are. I found one who also supported Man City and Arsenal. Like, how does that work?

Tumblr kopites are annoying cos they tend to be little teeny girls from America who also support Real Madrid / Dortmund / Barca / Bayern Munich, are barely aware of any football team outside the CL lot, and whine on about how ~problematic players are. I found one who also supported Man City and Arsenal. Like, how does that work?
Like half & half scarves mate.

It doesn't work. Just another bunch of attention seeking cock hungry idiots who post about a throw in being out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back