Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby madley is a shithouse.... first he gives the a soft penno... everyone can see it was never a pen... secondly, he has absolutely heard what was said... he's bottled aking a decision either way.

he was deceived by an evertonian wearing red diving to knock everton out of the cup. i mean, i said yesterday, i'm sure that's what lallana was dreaming of when he was a kid in his everton top, the scrony little runt. He deceived the ref, this was much worse than niasse's deceiving the ref but isn't that stupid ban only in force for prem games? If so, whole lot of good it'll do us, him being banned for 3 games, whilst we're knocked out of the cup/

A lot of them always seem to be on the verge of a breakdown, with their paranoia and cultishness.

They do hunt in numbers, that’s for sure, and their tourist fans can be amongst the most virulent.

I’d actually be genuinely concerned at the consequences for public safety if they ever see a big decision in a big game go against them at The Pit. They of all clubs should be wary and learn from history.

Absolutely straining at the leash some of them. Very dangerous. I hope the authorities are monitoring some of their social media.

I have weird taste in men. :( Mind you, I think Sigurdsson is hot as well and you'd have to be blind to disagree. I mean, look at him! Just look at him!
The Kopites have bullied Holgate off Twitter by unearthing tweets he made when a 15 year old kid, purely because he had the audacity to be upset at perceived racism by one of their players.

Their fanbase is pure scum.
What lovely people. And I'm warming to Shearer simply because of tweets like that.
On Twitter, Holgate tweeted a few anti-gay things that loads of teenagers would say - not right but boys will be boys and obviously he'd regret saying those things in hindsight now that he's, you know, an adult - and he's deactivated his account after being hounded by the scum.
Matt Le Tissier retweeted a horrifically homophobic article from the Daily Mail recently, via Simon Jordan, and he's pushing 50 but they're not going after him.

Hmmmm.

I have weird taste in men. :( Mind you, I think Sigurdsson is hot as well and you'd have to be blind to disagree. I mean, look at him! Just look at him!

What lovely people. And I'm warming to Shearer simply because of tweets like that.

Matt Le Tissier retweeted a horrifically homophobic article from the Daily Mail recently, via Simon Jordan, and he's pushing 50 but they're not going after him.

Hmmmm.

Ha ha ha this from the club who had a player who made homophobic remarks towards Graeme Le Saux.It's hilarious to see them clamber aboard the LGBT rights bandwagon now.lol

The Kopites have bullied Holgate off Twitter by unearthing tweets he made when a 15 year old kid, purely because he had the audacity to be upset at perceived racism by one of their players.

Their fanbase is pure scum.

I presume they mustn't like Robbie Fowler now either.#Hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back