Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kopites have bullied Holgate off Twitter by unearthing tweets he made when a 15 year old kid, purely because he had the audacity to be upset at perceived racism by one of their players.

Their fanbase is pure scum.
Where did you see this mate.
You’re right, I detest everything about them.
I saw one of them last night near the Everton fans holding his hands up in a gesture that said come and fight me.
The clown looked like he was in his 40’s maybe. After all what that club has been through you would think they’d be better behaved. Always the victims, never to blame.

Where did you see this mate.
You’re right, I detest everything about them.
I saw one of them last night near the Everton fans holding his hands up in a gesture that said come and fight me.
The clown looked like he was in his 40’s maybe. After all what that club has been through you would think they’d be better behaved. Always the victims, never to blame.

On Twitter, Holgate tweeted a few anti-gay things that loads of teenagers would say - not right but boys will be boys and obviously he'd regret saying those things in hindsight now that he's, you know, an adult - and he's deactivated his account after being hounded by the scum.

On Twitter, Holgate tweeted a few anti-gay things that loads of teenagers would say - not right but boys will be boys and obviously he'd regret saying those things in hindsight now that he's, you know, an adult - and he's deactivated his account after being hounded by the scum.
What I find most surprising is that the club, knowing the power of social media, do not employ someone to 'cleanse' some of their posting history.

I'm not defending what Holgate said in the slightest and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ban if the FA get wind, but it's entirely avoidable.

What was that shambles of a queue they organised at our end last night, 2 turnstiles open to let about 2000 people in, we got there at half 7 and missed the kick off, an absolute joke.

Firmino speaks that Portuguese - no doubt he spends his Monday nights in The Lisbon.

I think Madley deserves more credit than he is getting for leaving the matter to the FA. There had to be a reason for Holgate pushing Firmino and I thought it was the elbow dig (slight) but if he says "he called me a n..." then surely Madley just makes it worse by taking the easy option and sending Holgate off. To practically give Everton a total shellacking (surely we'd have lost 4 or 5-0) after that kind of accusation (which he couldn't substantiate at the time) would have been very harsh indeed. I think he has made a brave call and well done for that. The fall out will come later as obviously something is alleged and aggravated Mason.

Firmino speaks that Portuguese - no doubt he spends his Monday nights in The Lisbon.

I think Madley deserves more credit than he is getting for leaving the matter to the FA. There had to be a reason for Holgate pushing Firmino and I thought it was the elbow dig (slight) but if he says "he called me a n..." then surely Madley just makes it worse by taking the easy option and sending Holgate off. To practically give Everton a total shellacking (surely we'd have lost 4 or 5-0) after that kind of accusation (which he couldn't substantiate at the time) would have been very harsh indeed. I think he has made a brave call and well done for that. The fall out will come later as obviously something is alleged and aggravated Mason.
Bobby madley is a shithouse.... first he gives the a soft penno... everyone can see it was never a pen... secondly, he has absolutely heard what was said... he's bottled aking a decision either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back