• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho is the player that makes those three tick. His importance cannot be overstated imo.

it's being slightly glossed over but they're losing another of their better players in Can as well, not even sure they've strengthened too much.

Think Can is better than Keita and Coutinho leaving will massively reduce their goals, VVD is ok I guess but not exactly Baresi.

Will be lucky to make top 4 this year and have no chance next year. Disastrous window for them.

I'd say it's Firmino who actually makes them tick rather than Coutinho, he's a weird one in that he's not exactly brilliant but he's extremely intelligent. Opens up all kinds of spaces with his runs, holds the ball up well, drifts in between the lines, drops deeper when Salah hits the spaces.

Don't get me wrong Coutinho is obviously a key player and will be a massive miss for them but I don't think Solanke, Ings or Sturridge offer anywhere near what Firmino does. As for Keita v Can I'm afraid Keita is superior in nearly every way, still shocked he's not going to one of the top teams because he's going to be the complete midfielder within a year or two.

The problem they face though is that any time somebody becomes consistently brilliant they will attract interest from bigger richer clubs but then that goes for everyone bar Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG, City and to a lesser extent Juventus/Chelsea.

Thought VVD was badly average today, goal aside of course. He is good in the air but suspect under pressure.

Thought he was quality myself, kept calm with the ball at his feet and just knocked it about with ease. In comparison I thought Matip was a gangly mess.

He's one of them though VVD, in an alternate time line we never sat on our hands whilst Southampton picked him up for pennies from Celtic.

Thought he was quality myself, kept calm with the ball at his feet and just knocked it about with ease. In comparison I thought Matip was a gangly mess.

He's one of them though VVD, in an alternate time line we never sat on our hands whilst Southampton picked him up for pennies from Celtic.

In fairness a lot of clubs also sat on their hands too, Southampton were the only willing to take the punt for whatever reason.

Same with Wanyama too.

In fairness a lot of clubs also sat on their hands too, Southampton were the only willing to take the punt for whatever reason.

Same with Wanyama too.

True that, honestly thought Walsh was going to be making these type's of signings rather than lashing cash at everyone. No doubt Dembele and Tierney will be next. Tierney in particular we should be all over.

They really are Horrible aren't they?

Wtf is wrong with the utter inbreds. It's something that's past down from the top at that club. But why on earth are they moaning at his view anyway?

They're all as thick as each other imo, the last thing I thought after rooneys pen was to have a look on social media and start insulting any random person who didn't agree.

Wtf is wrong with the utter inbreds. It's something that's past down from the top at that club. But why on earth are they moaning at his view anyway?

They're all as thick as each other imo, the last thing I thought after rooneys pen was to have a look on social media and start insulting any random person who didn't agree.

Murphy said it was a pen ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back