• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42602409

and another of their ex-players comes out with suspected racism.

sport-football-pic-circa-1992-peter-beardsley-everton-picture-id79651567

It has to be brought to the forum's attention that The Anfield Wrap lads are an incredibly strange and unsettling collection of people. For example, it was brought to my attention by the good @Connor that their latest YouTube video is titled "Talking Reds", but they in fact end up spending actual minutes on camera talking about Everton's AGM:

I don't know about you, but I find their ultra-aggressive and persistent behaviour very disturbing. Out of many The Liv™ fan channels out there, the TAW lads are without a doubt the most invested in Everton FC, and also harbour the most passive aggressive set of extreme narcissists I've come across in recent memory. This may have stemmed from @robbohuyton's insecurities regarding his large upside-down-sweetcorn-shaped head, which has resulted in his bottled up rage and bitterness rubbing off on his colleagues/friends over at TAW. He is no stranger to diverting "Talking Reds" off topic to in fact, talk about the blooz:

Having taken more time out than I initially wanted to study this strange gang, I felt the need to issue a "do not approach" warning to anyone that may come across them on social media in passing. Luckily, I have been blocked by @robbohuyton so it's rare I have to see his bizarre cranium anymore, however I do continue to watch our fans' interactions with the mothership from afar. In the knowledge that they could well erupt at any moment should we do the unthinkable and actually beat them one day, I think it's important to be aware of potential threats and keep a safe distance from this volatile herd of cattle.

Im refraining from saying anything bad about them today, because we are building a new ground and a whole heap of Kopites will be paying for it.

Imagine how bad you would feel if it was the other way around and all you had to be content about was a new roof on the shed of a stadium that has the build quality of a three year olds first attempt at Lego.

Thanks to our red neighbors, enjoy the away days, they are for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back