Transfer Rumour El Bilal Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we as a club earn, estimated, double the revenue of Atalanta and we can't raise the funds to at least match their bid speaks volumes of how criminally mismanaged our finances are.
Yeah, but they are about to sell some mine for big money.

And I think he’s rubbish anyway

The fact we as a club earn, estimated, double the revenue of Atalanta and we can't raise the funds to at least match their bid speaks volumes of how criminally mismanaged our finances are.
Atalanta can't buy without selling either. They're waiting for Manu to hand them £60m+ first before signing Toure..

You forget how they pulled our pants down in 2017/18 season. Way bigger club in terms of mentality and ambition.

They have a plan, that’s the difference.

How many players do they buy who are at their “ceiling”? Signing players like de Roon, Zapata, Hojlund, Cristante, Mæhle and whatever else, they sign players who have a huge chance of profit and can operate sustainably as a result.

I guess they also benefit from CL revenue over past 5 years or so, and the fact that Serie A is a lot less of a pressure cooker.
But they’re a perfect example to the world on how not to do an Everton.

Because “90 min” are such a reliable source.

It’s pretty well established at this point that our offer was acceptable to Atalanta - and that they even marginally preferred ours.

The players has (quite understandably) always preferred Atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.